NAILLUUUHHHHH Pt.3

The second pic is like a reference or smth for later in the chapter💃 but like idk if the god damn pics are showing when I publish chapters😾😾 ALSO NEW BOOK COVERR

Pet the dog

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

You and Ben eventually made it to the hill. Akita and Logan arrived shortly after you two did. "Y/NNN HIIII!" she ran over to you while waving. Dragging Logan with her obviously.

"CAREFUL YOU MIGHT PULL HIS ARM OFF!"

"NO LOGAN I'M SORRY!"

"It's okay- really I'm fine.."

Akita and Logan went off somewhere else on the field to chat. You don't know where but you're assuming the little pond at the top since it's her favorite place. In the corner of your eye, you saw Ben staring out into the woods with a nervous look on his face. You walked up to him and tugged on his shirt sleeve to get his attention.

"We can go look for him if you want to." you stood next to him. "I can tell you're still worried."

Ben looked at you for a second before nodding. He grabbed your hand and started walking.

"He's usually really loud so we should be able to find him pretty easily." You continued to chat and Ben would respond with nods.

After walking for some time, you could hear Ashlyn and Aiden yelling in the distance.

"STOP JUST GET OUT OF THE RIVER!"

And apparently they found that shallow river you and Akita usually go to. You saw Aiden messing around in the water but he eventually tripped and somehow flew like 5 feet away from where he tripped...

"Hey we've been waiting for you guys!" you raised your voice to make sure they heard you. The two of them looked at you and Aiden waved.

"Sorry. We got distracted!" he stood up and gave you a thumbs up.

Ashlyn glared at Aiden. "No. You got distracted."

"Let's just go." you sighed and started walking back. Keep in mind you and Ben are still holding hands. Snickering could be heard behind you two and when you turned to look at them, Ashlyn had her usual straight face and Aiden was smiling like always. But you aren't stupid.

"Why were you two laughing?" Both of them just looked at each other then back at you.

"Nothing."