Cold

Happy late Halloween?😰 This chapter is also kinda a Halloween special
And there's barely any Ben x Reader going on this is supposed to be a Ben x Reader book wtf😭
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

The mental institution😻😻

Ben's w/h/p
DAWG..
ITS SO COLS IM GREEZING
I HATE WAITONG FOR THE BSU

Kidnapper
Lol loser were all on the bus already😛

Ben's w/h/p
We're*
Also FUCK UOU

shAkita
I'm here too😕

Kidnapper
NOOOIDKD
DONT DIE OF FROSGBTE PELASE

shAkita
FROSTBITE CAM KILL YOU?!?!?😰
N/N IS THAT TRUE😭

Ben's w/h/p
IDK😟
I HOPE NOT

Pretty girl<33
No you can't

The slave
Dumbasses

The slave changed Ben's w/h/p to Dumb
The slave changed shAkita to Dumber
The slave changed Kidnapper to Dumbest

Dumb
I'm not dumb😔

Dumber
I am
I found a scarf hat thingy
I'ma do it

Dumb
That did not require you to drop your phone
ON THE CONCRETE

Dumbest
Wait she did what

Quiet tall guy
I fell asleep what happened

Dumb
HI BEN😆

Quiet tall guy
Hi N/N

Dumber
Hey look it's your husband

Dumb
Yes now stfu

Dumbest
Y/N I SEE YOUUU😈

Dumb
I'm walking to school

Dumber
NO GET ON THE BUS
You don't want ur husband to he lonely do you?😇

Quiet tall guy
And taking care of the autistic one

Dumb
I'm pretty sure he's ADHD

Dumbest
Who?

Dumb
No one

Quiet tall guy
Get on the bus

Dumb
AKITA ISN'T LETTING ME🤬

Dumber
I'M NOT DOING NOTHING😰

Pretty girl<33
We can see you through the window

The better twin
Get on before the bus driver yells at you

Dumb
She already did💀

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

You placed your phone in your pocket and folowed Akita onto the bus. She sat next to Ashlyn while you sat behind Aiden and Ben, next to Taylor. Tyler and Logan were in the seat behind you.

"What're you guys gonna go as?" You peaked over the seat and sat on your knees.

Akita removed her scarf and rested her head on the seat. "I'm just going in a minion onesie. I couldn't find a costume."

"Then I'll go as gru!" Aiden interrupted you from asking Taylor.

"I'm going as a mechanic!" -Taylor

"I'm going as me." -Tyler

"I'm just passing out candy." -Ashlyn

"Same.." -Logan

"Boringgg!" You shushed Akita and looked at Ben.

"He's going as Frankenstein." Aiden answered for him.

"That's cool!"

The bus finally pulled up to the school and the eight of you got off the bus. "There's a haunted house in our neighborhood. So instead of passing out candy, why not just come with us?"

Logan said that his grandparents should be fine with it while Ashlyn contemplated for a bit. After a few seconds she nodded and you guys started heading to class.

Skip to after school, you all agreed to meet at the park which you and Akita arrived first, then the others, just not Ben and Aiden.. You were in your costume and Akita was in hers except she had a blanket.

They did show up though with Aiden dressed up as gru. Except the bald cap he had on was not put on the correct way and he had pillows stuffed in his jacket. His torso looked very deformed and his arms looked like marshmallows.

Seeing this, Tyler didn't hesitate to laugh and make fun of him. After that you guys started walking and some kids laughed when Aiden walked past them. However, if Aiden sensed they were laughing at him and not because of him, he'd run at them and scare them. The kids just laughed it off though. Except one.

The little shit ran and told his mom, who came over and bitched about it, but Aiden being Aiden just got up in her face and said, "It's Halloween." You all just ran off and dragged Aiden along to avoid him kicking the child.

Now it's time for trick or treating. You got tired and Ben gave you a piggyback ride as you walked from house to house. You just awkwardly stood with the little kids who crowded the door then once you got your candy, you tried to get off their porch as quick as possible.

The triple A's ended up stealing an entire bowl of candy, even though the house had a ring doorbell. Their faces weren't as visible because Akita had on goggles that she had with her costume, they made her eyes look big asf, Aiden had his bald cap over his face which he could barely see through it(he fell while running away), and Ashlyn had a ghost face mask a little kid dropped. The rest of the group, including you of course, stood out of the cameras line of sight.

And at last, the haunted house.

You all immediately got jumpscared as soon as you stepped into the first room. There was a really really ugly cardboard cutout waiting for you on the other side of the door. Then there was some sort of fake spider infested hallway. You kept running into fake webs which scared the shit out of you and Ben helped you get them off. BUT. Aiden is what scares you the most. As soon as you turned around, he was right behind you. You forgot how stupid he looked and screamed.

Fast forward to after all of that, you all were at your place on the living room floor eating candy. Aiden removed all the pillows and the bald cap. You were trading candies with Ben, Akita was hugging on of the pillows practically asleep, Logan and Ashlyn were eating candy from the stolen bowl, Taylor was trying to get her hair tie out of her hair with the help of Tyler. It got tangled in her hair.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧
I'm ending it here cuz I have a paper that's due tmrw morning😶