VERY late Christmas special

I was rlly busy in December so I didn't have time to write one😭 but now I do😍😍 This chapter ACTUALLY has Ben x reader action maybe it's cringe i don't rlly know🥲

F/CM means favorite Christmas movie I made this up🧚‍♀️

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

You and the others decided to have a Christmas party/sleepover. And of course it had to be at your house. So here you were, rushing to get everything ready. You took a 'short' nap when you got home from school and when you woke up, you noticed you only had an hour ti get everything ready.

The parrot you've been babysitting for Akita wasn't any help. It was screaming at you, which you we're screaming back, following you around and saying 'slow whore', god you hate how this thing can talk, and it got up to high surfaces just to jump down and fly right at you. That just caused you to drop things have a huge mess on the floor.

After 40 minutes, everything was ready and you were just finishing the snack platter thingy. Silly, which us the name Akita gave the parrot, kept stealing things off of it, and it surprisingly wasn't the crackers. It was the olives. So silly waddled up to you again and you grabbed the platter and held it up high.

"Silly no. Bad silly." Silly screamed at you and started to fly. You yelled at him and tried swatting him away which he landed back on the counter. He just stood there and watched you.

You finally finished and once you did, you heard a knock on the door. Akita's muffled screams could be heard from outside. She was complaining about how cold it was. You let out a small chuckle then went to open the door.

Akita trudged in and pushed you aside. "FINALLY!"

"HEY YOU COULD'VE WAITED TILL I STEPPED OUT OF THE WAY?!"

"WHATEVER- SILLYY!"

You flipped her the bird but she obviously didn't see, she went into the kitchen to greet her 'precious and angelic' bird. Ben laughed a little and the others walked in. Once everyone was in, you closed the door and went into the living room where everyone was. In the corner of you eye, you saw a mistletoe ornament that you didn't hang up. You shrugged and sat on the couch next to Taylor and Ben.

Ben smiled at you while you gave him a hug. Akita walked out of the kitchen holding the snack platter with Silly in hand as well, and threw him at Tyler. Silly started attacking Tyler while Tyler struggled to make the damn bird away.

Akita walked over then sat in front of you. "N/N can we watch a Christmas movie?"

"Are you not going to get mad at it and try to break my TV?" You grabbed the remote off of the coffee table and clicked the power on button.

"No...."

"If you say so." As you were scrolling through the variety of Christmas movies, you saw Tyler laying face first on the floor just accepting his fate. "Akita call your damn bird back and give the bitch a break.."

"Awh dingle dang dinky. Sillyyyy come back." He did not go back to Akita, he did fly off somewhere else though. You don't trust Silly but it's better than nothing.

"I WANNA WATCH THAT ONE!" Aiden pointed to F/CM and got really close to the screen. When hia face was practically touching the screen, Ashlyn walked over and pulled him away, by his hair..

"Y/N needs to see what you're pointing at, idiot..." She released him and walked back to his spot.

"It's fine Ash, I saw." You selected the movie while everyone got comfortable. Akita ate almost everything off of the snack platter so you had to take it from her then got up to put it in the kitchen. Ben get up and followed.

In the kitchen, you set the snack platter on the counter and saw Silly got into the pantry. He was currently trying to open the bag of tortilla chips. Ben walked over to him and took the bag. Silly obviously screamed as he put them back and closed the door.

You sighed and watched Silly fly off again. "I wish Akita never got this bird." Ben nodded in agreement as he walked over to stand next to you. Turning your head, you already saw him looking at you so you stared back. You noticed that he seemed kind of zoned out, but what you didn't notice was Akita on Aiden's shoulders, hanging something up above you two.

The two went back into the living room while quietly giggling. Both you and Ben heard them and looked over. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. We're gonna go to the backyard real quick." Aiden said with his usual smile. Everyone started walking to the backdoor while Akita lagged behind a bit.

"Look up." She mouthed, then ran out with the others. You reluctantly looked up and saw the mistletoe ornament. That immediately made you nervous. Maybe you should've hung that up. You aren't ready for this kind of situation. What if he gets uncomfortable and starts trying to avoid you?

Ben apparently noticed you staring and looked up as well. A few seconds later of you overthinking, you didn't even notice Ben nudging your shoulder until you felt a soft pair of lips on your cheek. That snapped you back to reality.

You looked over to where Ben was supposed to be, but saw him already making his way out the back door. He left you confused yet happy. A smile tugged at the corners of your lips but that quickly faded when Silly flew and hit you right in the head.

"SILLY GOD DAMN IT!"

Silly squacked a you and kept flying around. You just huffed and walked outside with the others. They were all playing in the snow.

Akita was rolling around and her reindeer onsie, which is way to big for her, was soaked. And she's the one always complaining about it being cold. Logan was crouched down next to her making miny snowmen, Aiden was making huge snowballs and throwing them all at Tyler obviously, Taylor and Ashlyn were off on the side making snow angels or drawing in the snow, and Ben was standing and watching, seemingly waiting for you.

You grabbed your coat, put it on, then grabbed Akita's scarf, which is also way too big for her, and walked over to her. She sat up and grinned at you.

"Sooo how was itt?" Akita took her scarf and wrapped it around her neck then pulled part of it up to cover half of her face. "It's so cold out here.."

"Well maybe you should stop rolling around in the snow. And it went... Well?"

Logan looked at you and said, "That's good! I tried to tell her to stop as well but she didn't." He had a nervous smile on his face as he finished another snowman. You nodded and stood up and was about to turn around until you felt a cold sensation on the back of your head.

"AIDEN! YO-" Before you could say anything else, a hand was placed over your mouth and you were pulled back. It was Akita.

"Shut up! Go talk to him he's waiting for youu.." She whined and shoved you in his direction. You sighed and walked over.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Ending it here cuz idk what else towrite and I rlly need to get this chapter out it's been sitting in my drafts for SO LONG so the rest is up to ur imagination I'm sorry😣😣😣

N e way

The books going back to following the comics plot bc it's now Monday and no one else commented🧚‍♀️ ALSO WE'RE ALMOST TO 5K READS TYSM❤️❤️