The Wedding

an extra extension of a scene has been added!

18+ content.

The wedding ceremony for the public was held in the same place as Rhaenrya and Laenor's wedding—the throne room of the castle. So many people turned up to the wedding, and Lords from every kingdom went to witness the commencement.

Aemond and Laenys stood in front of everyone as a septa prepared the things that they needed. They held each other's hands and looked at each other with a slight smile. The septa pulled out Aegon the Conqueror's Valyrian dagger. "With Aegon the Conqueror's dagger, these Targaryen shall shed blood before their ancestor, swearing allegiance to their house and their house only." He shouted to the hundreds of people who sat in pews.

Women gazed at Laenys's beautiful wedding dress that paired well with her braided ponytail. She had also worn her crown on top of her head.

The septa rose the dagger in the air, the sun glistened off the the blade. He then handed the weapon off to Laenys. "I shed my blood for him and my house and them only, as Aegon the Conqueror when claiming the iron throne." She said in High Valryian before slicing her hand with the blade, blood spilling onto her palm. She handed the blade to Aemond.

"I shed my blood for her and my house and them only, as Aegon the Conqueror when claiming the iron throne." He said, also speaking in High Valyrian. He sliced his palm and blood spilled from the wound, and he was quickly given a gold cup.

They both held the bottom of the cup together before holding their bloody hands together, squeezing them tightly. Their blood poured into the cup. "Their blood shall be bonded for eternity, according to the old gods and the new." He said before the two let go of each other's hand. Aemond passed the cup to Laenys and she took a hesitant gulp of the irony-tasting liquid. She pulled the cup away from her lips, her lips stained with blood, Aemond smiled softly at her before taking a drink from the cup as well.

"Let the Seven Kingdoms bear witness! The princess and prince of Dragonstone! Prince Aemond and Princess Laenys!" The septon shouted loudly, everyone stood onto their feet and began clapping. Laenys grinned brightly before cupping her husband's face and kissing him gently. She could not stop smiling on his lips as he kissed her back passionately.

🐉

The feast was promptly prepared following the ceremony, and the people of the kingdom danced and celebrated to the upbeat music. The newlywed couple, Princess Laenys and Prince Aemond, sat at the head table alongside Otto Hightower and the Queen. They were deeply engrossed in each other's company, holding hands affectionately as guests presented them with gifts and well wishes.

Alicent observed the scene with a sense of contentment and hope. She was pleased to see her son embarking on a path towards a happy marriage, something she had not experienced herself. Her eyes sparkled with a mix of pride and joy as she watched Laenys and Aemond exchange glances filled with love and promise.

Laenys looked over at her husband to see that he was smiling contentedly. She then saw a man with a black beard and shaggy hair. He looked to be quite a young lad, he had worn the Greyjoy symbol upon his iron chest plate. Laenys looked down at the man. "On the iron islands, men are made to answer for their crimes... even a Targaryen girl." He said, Laenys looked at him before furrowing her eyebrows.

"Who are you?" She said nearly smirking.

"The new Lord Greyjoy of the Iron Islands." He spoke, Laenys smirked before glancing over at the Queen. "And?" As if she could care. The man then walked up closer to the table and two Valyrian knights stepped up behind the princess, with a hand on their swords.