Visenya

Through the boundless sky, Laenys soared astride Vermithor before alighting gracefully at Dragonstone's gates. Swiftly dismounting, she was met with the perplexed gazes of guards, who bowed in deference upon recognizing her. Urgency etched on her face, Laenys demanded an audience with Princess Rhaenrya.

"Princess," a guard addressed, "I need to see the Princess Rhaenrya... now." With a nod of acknowledgment, the doors swung open, granting entry to the castle's labyrinthine corridors. Racing through halls and descending stairs, Laenys navigated the intricate passageways until she reached a room dominated by a painting table.

Amidst the grandeur, Daemon and Rhaenrya, visibly pregnant like Laenys, stood. The Dragonstone knight heralded Laenys's arrival, enumerating her titles. As they turned, Rhaenrya's warm smile faltered, replaced by a foreboding tension.

"Princess Laenys, we are ecstatic upon your arrival. Might we hear news about my father's health?" Rhaenrya inquired, hoping to permeate her words. "Viserys is dead," Laenys declared, watching the color drain from Rhaenrya's face. The room recoiled in silent grief.

"I grieve this loss with you, Rhaenrya," Laenys continued, moving closer. "There is more... Aegon has been crowned as his successor. Alicent... has usurped the Iron Throne."

The revelation hit Rhaenrya with palpable shock. She winced, she felt a sudden painful pull beneath her belly, and tears traced down her cheeks. Daemon approached, demanding answers about Viserys's demise, his anger simmering. "How did he pass?" He asked.

"I could not say," Laenys said. Rhaenrya darted her eyes around. "How long ago?" Rhaenrya asked, in a state of near panic.

"A day passed, perhaps two. I was trapped in my chambers and made a prisoner, while the Queen made her preparations without missing a beat." Laenys replied, recounting her imprisonment and the hasty coronation. Daemon's anger intensified as he proclaimed Viserys's death.  "Viserys has been slain." He said.

Possibly. But who would kill the King if he had already been dying? Laenys thought. Rhaenrya betrayed and enraged, confronted Laenys. "Alicent demanded you declare for Aegon," She said, finally looking her cousin in the eye. "She did. She wanted me to join the greens... because I carry her grandchild in my belly. But I refused her, she knew where my loyalties lay." Laenys countered her.

"And yet you are still alive," Daemon said. Laenys sighed before gulping deeply. "The High Septon crowned Aegon in the Dragonpit. I witnessed it myself before I fled on Vermithor and traveled straight here." She said, hearing another pained whimper come from Rhaenrya's lips, which made her look over with concern. She recognized those sounds of pain anywhere.

Rhaenrya's face was washed with painful anger.

She almost said something about the Princess' state but she was cut off by her,

"They crowned him before the masses." She hissed out.

"So that the masses would see him as their rightful king," Laenys said softly.

"That whore of a Queen murdered my brother and stole his throne. And you could have burned them all for it." He said, making Laenys clench her hands into fists. "I am a mother, Daemon. My child comes first before starting a war." She said, making Daemon's look of vengeance not falter.

"I have given you this notice of treachery as soon as possible because of my loyalty to you and your house,"

With urgency, Laenys warned of the Greens' imminent threat. "The Greens are coming for us, Rhaenrya... and for our children. We need to leave Dragonstone at once." Laenys said, her eyes now widening as she warned the Targaryen princess. Rhaenrya glanced down at her slippers before suddenly letting out another yelp of panic and she nearly staggered back. She was hunched over in pain before she looked up slowly, feeling something trickle down her legs.