Rhaenrya Targaryen, Heir to the Iron Throne

18+

Rhaenrya heard word that Laenys aided the victory between the Arryn's and Lannister's. They also heard word of her sudden ability to be resistant to fire, which further worried the princess. Because of the dream her father told her about. Aegon the Conqueror's dream.

From my blood, come the Prince That Was Promised and his will be the Song of Ice and Fire.

This was the first step in producing this Prince, it was Laenys. Rhaenrya nervously walked about her room, while her husband Daemon watched her as if he didn't grasp why she was so petrified. Petrified is the word he would use.

"She despises us." Rhaenrya began. Daemon rolled her eyes. "She does without a doubt. She believes that we murdered her brother to marry." She said.

"In everyone's eyes that's exactly what we did... did we not?" He said, Rhaenrya stopped in her tracks before looking over at her husband. "If she, for this exact reason decides to side with the greens then I might as well offer up my head. I named her for a reason—."

"Yes, you named that child for your gain." Daemon interceded. Rhaenrya stood there with an unreadable expression. "I named that girl because she had nothing of her own, she would be married off to the first Lord, away from her mother and father." She explained, making Daemon cross his arms. "Now she can go where she wants, she's able to rule a kingdom and when she produces heirs they will rule." She said. Daemon sighed before glancing down at her shoes.

"You cannot expect her to bow to you just because you gave a title. You have to earn her loyalty, and taking away her brother to marry me affected her loyalty. You will have to secure her alliance another way." He said, Rhaenrya looked away in thought. "In a natural way." He butted in.

🐉

A celebration was to be had for the recent victory of the rulers of Dragonstone. Otto and Alicent Hightower found it reasonable to celebrate, given it was their kin that won that war.

The greens and the blacks all sat outside, up under a large piece of red fabric that shielded them from the sun. Servants went around and passed cups of wine to them all. And as always, Laenys was late. However, her husband Aemond sat in his separate area, sipping on a cup of wine, awaiting his wife's arrival. The family knew that she would be slightly late given she had no dragon.

Aemond looked around at his family seeing her mother and grandfather sitting together, likely talking about his sister Rhaenrya, who sitting by her new husband, Daemon. Rumors speculate that his sister is already with child. Of course, they have probably been bedding one another since Lady Laena's death, Aemond thought.

Shameful people.

Aemond looked away from the two and his eyes landed on his nephews who were gathered around a side table, murmuring to each other. His hate for them slowly died, but that did not mean he didn't despise their presence. Lucerys looked right at Aemond and their stares held before the brown-haired boy looked away nervously.

Well, good to know he still feared him. Aemond looked away before hearing a low roar echo in his ears. His eyebrows furrowed with confusion, everyone looked around, even Rhaenrya. She glanced back at her husband who sat there, uninterested. She sighed before standing up and looking up at the sky seeing a large dragon the color of dried blood above her.

That was King Jaehaerys' dragon.

The dragon screeched before circling the sky once. She could see Laenys riding him on dragon back in gray robes and her crown securely on her head. She flew down gently before landing in an open field right in front of the lounging area.