The Reign of fire I

Act I

~ ~ • The Reign of Fire • ~~

~
~ • The Reign of Fire • ~
~

A hundred and fourteen years had passed since Ageon the conqueror and his two sisters-wives melted the seven kingdoms into one and brought the house of the dragon back to its ancient glory, when the Queen Alicent Hightower gave birth to her third child, her second son, the prince Aemond Targaryen.

And even though only a half of the prince's blood was from the Valyria of old, Aemond, unlike his brothers and sister, had been kissed by fire upon his birth.
The blood of the dragon was running through his veins.

Two years after his birth, the princess Rhaenyra gave birth to her first child, the princess Aemma Velaryon.
And even if two years separated the two births, Aemma was born from the same flame, she had the same fire burning in her veins.

Their souls might have split upon their births, but they never stopped burning as one.

Aemma and Aemond were meant to live together, die together, to burn as one.

But when war breaks out, they have to make a choice.

Is their hatred for each other's families stronger than the fire burning within them ?

Love and loyalty aren't always the same thing.

~
~ • Cast • ~
~

Young Princess Aemma VelaryonBorn in 116 After Conquest

Born in 116 After Conquest

Firstborn child of the princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Lord Laenor Velaryon

~•~
"The sweet princess of the people"
~•~
"The realm's Sapphire"
~•~
"The purple princess"
~•~
"The Dragonless daughter"
~•~