8 - Night storm

" Come on, brother, let me just—" Aegon mumbled grabbing his brother's face

" No." Aemond pulled away from his brother and dragged him toward his bathtub.

" No. No ! Aemond please not the cold water !" He desperately tried to free himself from his brother's grip.

" Be grateful it's not Daemon taking care of you." He pushed his brother in the tub splashing water on the floor.

He hoped his head could hit the tub and his skull would break but it did not. Unfortunately.
Aegon groaned when he met the cold water and tried to get out of it but Aemond grabbed his shoulders to keep him in it. He didn't know what was keeping him from drowning him right now. Keeping his head in the water long enough for his lungs to hurt him, for him to suffocate, to die.

No one would know.

He could say that he left the room when he brother fell asleep, that he drowned by himself. That he was too drunk. That it was a shame, he could even pretend to cry in the funerals, perhaps Rhaenyra would come. Would she ? She would probably be happy. His mother had always told him that she was a threat, so was the rest of her family, that she would kill them to secure her claim. The three of them. The king's sons. Aemond might hate his older brother, but he hated Rhaenyra more. No, Aemond would not make it easier for her.

" Wh— why are you so.. so.. you. Can't you just have fun ? t'was a joke no need to be —" Aegon groaned looking at his brother. When did he became so tall ? I wished I could punch him in the belly like when we were children.

" You almost lost your tongue in the dining room. And yet you—" Aemond sighed, interrupting himself.

He couldn't believe how this man had been borne from the same woman as him. He was just a stupid drunken wicked cunt.

" Don— Don't be like that. I know what you think about our beautiful niece." He hiccuped sinking deeper into the bath.

Aemond clenched his jaw and looked away.
Our beautiful niece. She wasn't pretty. Not at all. She was not an ugly woman for sure, but pretty ? No. She was pretty stupid that was for sure. But she was not beautiful. The most beautiful woman in the realm they called her, but she was not. She never was and never would be.

She had pretty lips, he guessed, but that was all. Lips didn't deserved to be labeled as the most beautiful woman in the realm. He chuckled. She was the stupidest, the dumbest and the most infuriating girl he had ever met.

" Tell me, brother. Now that Dark sister isn't here to behead me, how was she like ? Riding that red dragon." He said before raising his hands above his belly as if there was someone -Aemma- upon him. "Perhaps she'll ride me soon and I will find out by myself.." Aegon gasped when his brother forcefully grabbed him by the collar banging his head against the bathtub.