10. are you satisfied?

I changed the cover and title of the book! what do y'all think?

~are you satisfied - marina and the diamonds~

WARREN POV

I busted the door open the trio's bedroom with my ragged sneaker. Luckily, the three weren't in there. And to add to my luck, Larry was.

He rested on the nightstand next to the window in his standard object form, eyes closed and mouth slightly agape while he snored. I ran over to him and slammed my hands down on the nightstand, jump making him yell out in fright.

"Larry! I've finally figured it out!" I cheered in happiness. Larry's eyes lazily blinked as he rubbed his forehead. "What the fuck dude?..." he groaned. "What you told me! I get it! I like Shrignold!" 

"Warren, you know I can't focus while sober, talk slower..." he mumbled, the bags under his eyes becoming more visible in the daylight. I rolled my eyes at him, exasperated. "You don't listen while drunk either. Listen, what you told me, I think I understand it now. I've never exactly understood the feeling of genuinely  liking someone in like, a romantic  way. But Shrignold is kind, caring, and a great listener. He's also really pretty..." I seemed to zone out in my words.

Larry wore a face of disgust. "Ugh, gross. No offense guy, but I do I look like I give a shit about your little gay-fest?" He grumbled. 

I gave Larry a dramatic hurt expression. "C'mon! You have been one out of three  people who has actually taken interest in me the entire time I've been here! You were the first  one I wanted to tell..." I frowned sadly. Larry smiled a bit, then sighed. "Aw what the hell, I'm happy for ya man. I wish you the best of luck with that freak. Now, turn off the light." 

Looking out the window and back to Larry, I gave him a harshly confused expression. "What? It's almost two pm..."

~le time skip~

I had spent a lot of my day coming to sense with my emotions. Shrignold had left the house before I even woke up, so I didn't have any time to see nor talk to him then. I had skimmed through many of my self-help books (which I realized I should not have bought for two dollars at a century-old convenience store) and online articles, and for the first time in a while, I had felt...optimistic.

I suppose it was nice knowing what your own emotions meant, even if I didn't understand my own just yet. Of course, I wanted to voice my feelings to Shrignold, but I didn't even know where to start. We didn't know each other, not really. I had only been in the house for about two weeks now. I would probably come off as creepy, as if I didn't already look the part.

The rain had finally stopped. The sun shone in the serene, bright-blue sky dotted with fluffy white clouds. The rain and the sun combined sparked an eruption of plantlife all around the house. 

To prepare for the fairy warm weather, instead of wearing my vest, I instead threw on just a plain baggy grey t-shirt, faded camo shorts that went down to my knees, black ankle-socks, and my usual ragged cleats.