CHAPTER-5

I was so weak and was feeling so drained and wanted to sleep but him on the other side ....he was cuddling me while rubbing my back .....great now my tormentor is the one who is comforting me and i was feeling comfortable and oddly satisfied....am i becoming some slut or this is some hormonal effect.....he was coeing me as if i was his baby .....now for God know reason I don't wanted to push him ....i slowly drifted to sleep.....

I was waken up by his kisses on my face ...i opened my eyes to see him kneeling down beside my bed with his perfect smile....he is mire than perfect whattt??? what am i even thinking...i climbed off my bed while glaring at him ....."i am surely going to complain about you mr.lucius ..your nothing but a rapist"i shouted on him and started searching my phone ....last night i kept on table in the other room....i went their but my phone was not there.....the whole table where i usually dine was cleaned and now there was break fast on ittt....i know who has the audacity to harass someone and make them breakfast as if they were the victim.....i again went to my bedroom where he was cleaning my bed....so from rapist he have changed himself too maid ..."get out of my home now "here i was burning in rage but there he was still arranging the bed ....

I went to him pulled his shoulder so that he could face me but nah devil have his own ways ...he abruptly pulled me and pinned me on my bed and was now hovering on me while smirking.....i had enough so i started shouting loudly..... finding ways to make him leave me and my home....but he was just watching mee....he took my phone from his pocket and kept beside me while saying "you can complain to police but what you will say hmmm that i raped you first they will ask for proofs ..do you have any ??nooo i didn't rape you but showed you how pleasure feels like ..now be greatful and stop being a brat "

"but why are you doing this to me ? i didn't even know you nor did any wrong to u " i cried while saying itt ..i expected him to apologise for his behaviour but here he was defending himself and asking me to behave....."okay let me put this in a easy way ....i want you " ..

" what does that even mean i ain't a thing " i fired back on him ....."let's just say i want to be here deep inside you but while doing that i want to see love in your eyes not hatred nor tears "he said while placinyhis hand on my womanhood ....what is he even thinking about himself .....in a broad daylight he is just behaving like this.....he would be a beast at night for sure .....i did loved a guy and didn't said to him my feelings and didn't actually loved a guy but proposed him and faced a tragic phase in my past ....i don't want a new problem.......

By placing my hands on his chest i said " I'm not lucky in relationships and iam quiting my job from this moment..so kindly leave fron here "he started laughing rolled over me Just ti fall beside me... he pulled my body to hug .. which felt more like he was caging me ....."why not just give it a trail as i never myself was in a relationship till now ,but now i want to .so , this ship whatever we will be having now would be depending on our wishes ..if i wish for something you should do that no matter what and same goes with me " what is this a business deal or something..."but i just don- he interrupted me by placing his finger on my lips...

"see being a thoughtful guy as i was always,i won't force you to join the office as we are gonna stay together from now on ..your all expenses are on me ..so can i ask what i like now ?""i pushed him with all my might took my phone and made a run to bathroom and locked it ...as i opened my phone lock it was showing no signals ...what ?? why am i this unlucky??then i heard him say "Do i look that dumb that i will give you your phone with sim in it ,the sim is with me sweetheart.. now come and get it" i was searching for weapons in the bathroom when suddenly the bathroom door opened......

"i can't play anymore,we need to talk " he said it and left...i just stood there for sometime...he was sitting on sofa ..the same sofa where we had some not so holy deeds....i sat opposite to him on chair...."so all i want to say is from today u don't need to work as you wished for pack your bags we are leaving to my place "he was saying as if i were his girl friend "iam not leaving anymore don't boss around..your not my boss anymore...this is my home and i won't be leaving from here any sooner or later "i said it in one go...he was keenly observing me "okay then as you wish my lady iam gonna shift here then "he said with a smile ...."can't you understand..i don't want to see you again so leave from here "he was getting on my nerves now ..

"either let it be like this or i have my own ways,if i kidnap you .as being a loner,no one will even go and complaint a missing report on you , don't make me do that.. that's the least thing i want to do with you "he warned me .....i can feel the tears in my eyes which were about to fall in anytime ...."but i don't love you ,i regret meeting you in first place . please leave me alone "i started crying...he stood and took me in his embrass while rubbing my back while i was in his lap...."for the thing which i am saying doesn't need your love ,my love us enough ..i would never hurt you baby" he kissed my forehead...

He was right i had no one but i don't know him either....i lift my eyes to see his eyes they were hiding so many things in it but they couldn't hide that one emotion which i never found in anyone's eyes till now for mee..IT WAS LOVE ...i don't know but i nodded my head...and ge understood it ....he made sit in from of the table and we had our breakfast.....i wanted to ask him whether he made it or brought it because the waffles were so tasty .........what if God sent him for me .....my prayers were heard finally....but the guy whom i am thinking God sent doesn't know truly how to behave .....stupid lucius

I AM GETTING BORED JUST KIDDING I HAVE  EXAMS FROM MONDAY KKEKEKE 😭.....BUT HERE IAM LOL...wish me luck 🤞🤝......