CHAPTER -9

It was mid night when i woke due to hunger......we both didn't have dinner....he was in a deep slumber....so got up wore my clothes and made myself some ramen..... it was the only quickest and easy method for a hungry stomach....i wanted to wake him up to have some of this but he was sleeping peacefully so i slide it....i started digging in ....it was so delicious or might be iam just very hungry right now.......i was so busy in eating that i didn't notice his presence infront me ....when i lift my gaze to up he was standing there watching me ....

"i was hungry "that's what i said to justify myself ......."well i can see that, but why didn't you wake me up ?.... he asked me as he sat beside me ....."you were sleeping peacefully "i said why slurrping my noodles ....he dragged the bowl infront of him took the fork from my hands and started digging in.....i thought to make more ramen as we both are surely hungry.....i started to cook more packets while he followed me to the kitchen with the bowl in his hand......after i finished Making it we completed our dinner at midnight......

As it was still 4 am in the morning we headed back to the bed and till i felt sleepy he cuddled me while spooning me in his arms .....so i finally gave up to the cozy atmosphere around me and drifted to sleep ......

I got up really late and he was not beside me .....i thought may be he went to buy something...... but after waiting for few hours ,i still didn't know where he was.....so i called him and he attended the call "where are you ?"i asked him " in important meeting"..... can't he text me or leave a note saying he left to a meeting..."can't you just inform me before itself"i wanted him to be where when i woke up atleast ...."but you were sleeping peacefully my love "......now he is teasing me ....he using the same dialogue which i said to him yesterday night.... God he is so childish....."okay ,be home soon"i said it that moment and declined the call but did i just say be home soon ....when did my home became his home though......

As one of my painting color tube was finished i wanted to go and shop so, i went to near by stationary store to buy it .....i even buyed some snacks in near by store while heading back .....i saw his car down and made my way to my floor ....when i opened the door he was standing infront of door......i smiled at him and carried my stuff to where i usually paint....."i finsihed my color tube so i wen-i was saying while i walking with carry bags on my hand ..he pulled me and interupt my talking by smashing his lips on mine....he started to kiss me as the carry bags in my head fell on the ground with a thud sound...i placed my arms around his neck while he was devouring my lips.....i liked the kiss though ....

He left my lips by saying while i was confused "what ? i missed you okay!!"he left me there ....as i head water splashing sound on bathroom i came out of zone and thought he was freshing up.....i wanted to paint because i thought he wouldn't be coming home any soon ....but here he was .....i wanted to watch a movie with him so i started to search for some horror movies .... finally i got one THE BOY the trailer was awesome it was more like a thriller movie though......he wore some comfy clothes while joining me and i brought all the snacks which i brought.....the strawberry cake roll was my favourite of all.....

I know that lunch should be something healthy and nutritious but it's okay to est something we like sometimes hehehe.....the movie became more interesting minute by minute but suddenly it went blank and there he goes he changed it"let's watch something interesting" he said .."well that was more than interesting.now, give me the remote" while i saying he was searching for the other movies .....is he deaf or what .....ad i finished my snacks too ...and i don't had any interest to fight with him ...."okay ,then enjoy " i said while getting up "hey where do you think your going haaa?"he started shouting..."to paint "he too joined me while saying "as you have no audience,let me be one "

He is more annoying than a toddler sometimes.....i started to fill in my needed colors and started to paint.....i don't know what i was painting but it looked more like some river with side by nature .....he was observing me and the painting too ......i got a mischievous idea so i stroked my painting brush on his nose then cheeks ....he abruptly took the pallet from my other hand by taking some of the colors on his hands as i closed my eyes tight but he started to apply on my shirt instead....."hey stop it what are yo-"he placed his fore head on mine while saying "don't forget you started it first"and rubbed his face on my face ...i know what he was upto ....."now leave me i need to go wash myself up " he seperately himself from me but he also started following me .....i quickly runned to bathroom and was about to close the door ...

He somehow stopped it in middle by saying " let me help you as it is my mistake to do that "but i replied him by giving reasons " it's totally fine i don't need your help "while my struggles increased again to close the door ...."well i need to clean myself too so ,lets ,bath together"with that he gave a strong push on the door and got in the bathroom while closing the door ....."what are you waiting for ..open your clothes or should i help you with that tooo?"he said while laughing goofily....do have any option now ??

another update 😸 because iam having an exam tomorrow........and should complete my records God 🙂 i hate to do that but still as violet i too don't have anyothe option kekekekke..🤷🏻‍♀️