CHAPTER -7

As days were going by we started to know about eachother well just like me ...he never used to talk about anything related to his past except for his hobbies and interests....he started working from home ...when i asked why he just said" i want to spend time with you ".....

My duty was to just cook sometimes and bit of house chores as he used to help me too...i started feeling bore may be he have sensed that he brought me some paints and canvas.... although in childhood i used to have a great interest in drawing but my parents never encouraged me nor complimented me ....they were always busy in their work or used to say stop doing things which are of no use....

So as it is was after a long time iam doing some drawings and paintings.....my hands were shivering...i somehow drawn some most common thing that is a house in the middle of the mountains....i felt some kind of happiness that i am again doing something i love not my parents......

Today it was sunday and i was getting ready for the church...he went to buy some groceries.....he came with many baga in his hands .....i should remind him that we are not in a lockdown or something.....i arranged the items when he placed a letter on the counter "so ,how many interviews have you attended before coming to me "he asked me ....i answered him but not before opening the letter ...the letter said that i got selected and monday which tomorrow is my joining day ..."total three including yours " i said it ....

"i don't want you to join in any other company apart from mine "he was ordering me now"and why is that ?"i am an adult now and i don't need other's opinions in my life ...."you already have a job as my assistant but you have quited it by your own ..and now you are more into painting...why don't you just do what you like violet ?"i look the letter with me to the bedroom and kept it in drawer....he said he would be joining me to the church so he got ready ....we reached church ,we sang ,heard God's word and headed back to home ....

I wanted to paint something because now a days if i feel stressed all i do is painting before that i used to sleep ....i know iam being more productive now like this ..... Today dinner was cooked by him .....he made some white sauce  pasta ...which was really yummy ....we ate it in silence.....

He was weirdly silent today ...i wanted to ask him but what if he wanted some space ...so i didn't askes him .....we were on beds now ...he was hugging me fro behind ....he kept his hands on my waist and other hand as a pillow under my head...."what did you think about the letter " ......."i don't know may be your right ,i should do what i like and i am more than happy when i paint ..iam thinking to attend some painting classes"......he was silent for a minute but turned me to face him and said "i will be always there to support you , don't forget that hmmm" i snuggled more into his chest.....

It was supposed to be my  joining day today ..... but here i was having my breakfast because i got up late .....after i completed with my breakfast....i went to search in google for the best teaching places for painting....i noted some places which i found too be good...and i took a quick nap .....i woke up by sweet auroma ...he was making ham burger......while eating our lunch i said him that i found some places which are good in teaching paintings......

I did some house chores as he was not in  home by till now ....i made soem coffee for myself while sitting beside window.....just then i saw his car and he got off the car but to my utter shock there was a girl with him he hugged her before his car left .... didn't he say he love me....i gave him a spare key to my door .....he straightly went to the bathroom got freshen up and came to me ....."where is my coffee"  he asked to which i didn't replied but turned my face back to the window.....i am angry but why am i angry it's not that we are some couple or something.... it's just i don't have anyothe option to ve with him...i hate him more now..... can't he ask coffee to the girl whom he was hugging few minutes ago...

I quickly gulped my coffee and started ro walk away from him ....he some how again caged me by holding me close to him...he took the mug from my hand and kept it on the table...."i asked you something" he said ....."make it by yourself and now leave me "i started to release my self from him ....""instead of making i will have it by myself" with that he started kissing me ....to bit my lower lip for the entrance and as i yelped due to pain he started exploring my mouth .....after sometime where i was loosing my breath he released my lips  by saying "thanks for my coffeee sweetheart" he was licking his lips now ......i ran from there to my bedroom and locked the bedroom door ....as soon as pillow touched my face i started crying....he made me feel good and safe and now he is again hurting...i shouldn't havd fallen for his words .....

I cursed him a lot...i thought he would come and console me but he didn't even knock on the door...all he needs is a body for pleasure nothing more ....i wanted to slap him and shout on him....wanted to ask him about the lady but what if he say it wad not my business.....i cried myself to sleep .....

don't forget to hit the star button and please comment.... the chapter would be spicy 🔥.........so stay tuned