CHAPTER -10

. HAPPY READING.                           

AUTHOR'S POV

They were in bathtub all naked as her limbs were not moving because of his bold behaviour....his hands were roaming all over her body as if he was searching fro something....there was so calmness in the air except of her ragging breath.....she wanted to stop him but she was enjoying his touch more precisely.....

He being on the other side was happy to know she likes his touch but does she like him????

So to get rid of the confusion he asks her "violet?" she just hmms on his response...."Do you like this ?" he asks her making her confuse ..she turns her head n looks into his eyes while giving him a confused expression "what does this mean ?"he quickly picks his hands which were settled on her lap just a few seconds ago and squeeze her breast "this".....she moaned to it as ge again guided his hands to her womanhood and started to rub her clit "and this "hmm?? he asked her but she was in a euphorbic state ...

She definitely wanted to say something but her shyness and as she was not so good at expressing she kept quite but he wanted answer from her ...so he pushed his two fingers and started fingering her ....she caught his hand to stop him but he jerked her hands while increasing his speed ...she was moaning and was saying him to stop at the same time....as she was near to her climax he said"answer me, and i will make you cum on my fingers"....

she turned her head only to see his expression whether he was for real or not and his expressions were determined to his words ...so with a great difficulty she said "ye-s isssss yess i like it" and with that he started stroking her deeper and faster..she came soon while holding the bathtub.....

As she was coming from her high he said " oh ! so you like the way i fuck you ? isn't? ..... which brought her back and she was angry too ...like how can he talk with her like that ...."your a asshole"she said while getting up ....now he was fuming in anger as he thought she would say that she doens't like this all but him ...he thought women generally accept men touch if they like them....but it didn't end up like that ....so he just followed her....she tied the towel around his torso while eyeing her as she was searching for her clothes....

He quickly took his steps in her way her hair was semi wet like at the ending and her hands were holding the towel around her body ....he pushed her body to the bed and hovered her ..." you like it right? let try another version tonight ROUGH AND HARSH" she had no clue what he was talking about and why he was angry at the first point while she should be ...he removed her towel and throwed it to the corner ....

As he was seprating her legs he xould see her fearful orbs "please stop what are you doing" he just screamed a shut up while saying "you will see now be calm and don't test my patience"he thought she was not like the other girls but when she accepted that she just love his touch not him made him so angry that ...he was mot thinking about his feelings anymore ...he just wanted to take out his frustation....

He removed his towel and tied her hands to the bed Post and quickly shoved his dick inside her pussy and started pounding on it...he definitely knew that she wasn't ready nor wet as her screaming were saying it too....she was crying now ...he shushed her by keeping his finger on her lips...he was squeezing her boobs so roughly that her face became red ...he roughly manhandled her assets....she don't know what was exactly he was upto ...why was he behaving like this...just when he said "i knew you would enjoy fucked so roughly just like a slut your" by pulling her nipples with his fingers....she was sobbing so badly...while pulling her nipples with his teeth and bitting it savagely he said "why are you crying now? am i not fucking you well ?? "while chuckling....

"i-i ha-te yo-uu so m-- uch"she said in a broken tone....just when she thought she found someone whom she can trust on just broke her heart and her trust too ....as soon as he heard that he was not having it and started pounding into her more faster that the bed Post and the whole bed were shaking....she begging him to atop by now ...but his ears went deaf as soon he heard her hateful words ....he wanted to love her ..he had plans for her but here she was hating him...

As after sometime he cummed in her where she already cummed for three times ...he took his dick out and started smacking her pussy which was red by now ...she breathing difficulty because of her crying while he didn't care about her nor her crying....."you say you hate me but your pussy loves my dick ,well thats enough for me to love you "as she was numb due her crying and hearing his confession which was more like mocking her condition made her to think about her character ....she didn't want this to happen....

He took her the whole even after she lost her consciousness he still took her .....it was at mid night he left her ...he got himself cleaned and was looking at her while tracing his fingers on her sweaty face ...."i thought you loved me but your just like her" by saying this he went to washroom and brought a wet towel to clean her and brought some medicine and applied it.....he didn't like punishing her like that ....when he saw her womanhood which was redder and her whole body which has his love bites made him cringe on himself but his anger was something else ....he covered their bodies with quilt and brought her to his chest her smell always made him to feel like he was at peace....he cuddled her and went to sleep ....while here she was all broken and treated worst by the man whom she thought was trustworthy.....

i know i know like i updated after so many days..lately iam not feeling myself and just wanted some time so yep thats what it is ...i hopebu like the chapter if yes give it a star and comment wat u feel about it ...

and who do you think,who is her ??

what do you think about lucius behaviour??

well let me know in the comments ✨

have a good night 🌃