CHAPTER -6

After having breakfast i wanted to keep myself busy to be away from him....i don't know why but he being so lovey dovey ...i first did my morning business.....i was now washing dishes when i felt two arms on my waist ....his head was in the crook of my neck his breath on my neck was making to feel something which i myself Don't know.......

"my luggage would be here in any time ,can i keep my things beside your things ..i mean can i have some space for my stuff?" although he sounded cute i just humed on his question and said okay because he was not moving an inch ..he was glued to me..."that's so kind of you as you permitted me that i can keep my things beside yours ..can you also permi-" he stopped there while i was waiting him to complete his sentence....he lifted his head ...i turned my head to see him ...i raised my brows at him to continue"hmm can i keep my thing inside you"  he started laughing after saying that while holding his stomach ....should i kill him ? ge is shameless....i just rolled by eyes at him and again started washing dishes...

He left from there as i was not so interested in his pervert jokes....i was cooking for lunch...i am making some egg fried rice ....i felt him behind me again ...he is really behaving like a toddler now ....he pulled my all hair into a pony tail while keeping a band around my hair..."you know how to tie hair?" it was more like a question as he said he never was in a relationship before "nope i was just training myself how to hold your hair while you make me cum "i am just leaving from here ....i don't have words ....."don't you any other topics than that " i asked him "like what "

"did you make the moring breakfast " ....to which he proudly said "yes it is .why you didn't like it? ".....i turned to stove to stir tye fried rice while saying "the waffles were delicious usually i eat crunchy waffles but today the waffles were soft and i like it more like that "he kept his hands on my boobs and gave them a squeeze "not softer than these though" i pushes his hands away while saying "that's hurts stop doing that you jerk " ..

"i can't help it though"while saying it he took the vessels needed plates, spoons,water and glasses and was arranging them...if we keep his pervert ass aside he would make a good husband material though....i served the fried rice on plates and we started digging in....we completed our lunch and he washed dishes even before i said it...i don't like usually people doing my work ....but let him .....it is more like punishing and he need ms punishment...

His luggage was brought by his driver .... he arranged them ....and for dinner he said lets order a pizza .....we enjoyed our pizza while watching some funny show on TV ....it was not that bad to have a company like him though .....i had a bath and wore my pajamas ... where he was already in his pajamas and that too on my bed ....

"hurry up now iam waiting for you ." he was so excited like a child " i hope you respect my boundaries, don't cross your limits ..be on your side and i will be on my side is that okay? " ...i asked him "whatever you think which comforts you "he is so confusing though...

And we both felt asleep after sometime...i was so nervous whike sleeping with him ....so i hugged a pillow while sleeping....

It was at midnight when i found myself getting licked there ....i somehow opened my eyes as i am a heavy sleeper it is a tough thing to wake me up....there was no pillow tooo .....there he was between my legs and my pants were on my ankles...."what are you doing..stop it . it's gross"i said it while closing my legs...

"it's not gross its beautiful and not to mention it's tasty .now Don't disturb me go back to sleep " he said like all while having his ways with me ...." stop it already .i thought you respected my words but it doesn't see- GODDDDDDD don't b--i-te "he was sucking on my clit and bitting it too .....with the help of my elbow i stood up on my hands and saw him as the lamp was on i could him the way he was devouring me ....

"ahhhhhh hhhaahgaga it feels we-ird stopppp ittttt pleaseeeee" he started to do his deeds even more fast then he was before....he was more like eating me....."scream my name ,say me how does it feel when i fuck you like this" he was talking so shamelessly that i felt wetness pooled between my legs ....."ahhhh lucius , don't stop please " ......i wanted to end this torture by a release..i was begging for something which i myself Don't know.....

By his constant sweet torture in my womanhood by a loud scream ..i came with in minutes there he was tapping on it ...it was pain and pleasure at the same time....he didn't stop there he kissed there before getting off the bed and brought some tissues and cleaned me.... while he was cleaning he purposely touched me more ...."your once pink pussy turned to red, and i admire myself to doing this to you " he said while lying beside me ...i was about to turn the other side ...he pulled and started spooning me.....

"you look even prettier from down there ,i can't wait to be inside you sweet walls baby "he was saying all this in my ear and started bitting my earlobe ....he opened my shirt button completely making me half bare to himself .....he started to circle my nipples and pulling them...."they are my favourite soft and perfect" with that he bent down to latch on them...he sucking on them as if i had milk or something.....after giving the same treatment to my both boobs ...he placed my head on his chest while saying "my biggest kink is to drink your milk mama " i felt his chest vibrating as he was laughing......i don't know whether this is right or not but i was always attracted to goofy guys like him..... wish he truly loves me because now iam falling for him ....

so ,i was thinking to change my female lead name because its my name and i feel wierd while writing intimate scenes lol ...i donno why even iam feeling like tht...let me know ur thoughts on that ...if you like the chapter hit the star ⭐..

girl girl i mean boy boy 😂