Need Another One

Harry and Louis were in bed, trying to enjoy the quiet while they had it. Of course that didn't last long. Their bedroom door swings open, slamming into the wall."Daddy! Papa! Wake up me want brekie!" Archie yells from the edge of the bed.

"Archie Tomlinson we don't slam open doors." Louis scolded his two year old son. It wasn't the best way to wake up. He was still sleepy.

"Me sorry Papa. I just hungry. Can you make me a smoothie?" The little boy asked while he was playing with his pacifier. Louis kept in mind that they needed to get rid of it. Harry kept saying that it was the only thing that would keep Archie quiet. Louis knew that Harry wanted to keep his son a little baby forever.

"Shhh! Be quiet Daddy is still sleeping. Do you want to bring him brekie in bed?" He question his son. He knew that it was Archie's favorite thing to do, of course if Harry was still asleep.

Archie nodded his head as he stuck his pacifier back into his mouth. Louis got out of bed, making sure that Harry wasn't going to be awoken. He picked up Archie and walked down stairs into the kitchen. Louis took out the ingredients to make Archie a blueberry smoothie and to make him a his husband pancakes.

"Papa, can I help you make my smoothie?" Archie asked his father who was pouring the milk into the blender.

"Sure monkey. Come pull up your stool and you can help put ten blueberries in." Louis said.

Archie pulled up his stool to the side of the counter. He was still in daycare, therefore he wasn't good with his numbers and letters. With the help of his father Archie managed to count out ten blueberries. He even put a few into Louis mouth, with a giggle of "Is it good Papa?" Louis nodded his head.

When Louis finally finish his and Harry's breakfast, and Archie's of course. They made their way upstairs to deliver the food to Harry. When Louis peeked into the room his husband was still asleep. Archie climbed onto the bed giggling. Louis went to Harry's side of the bed and gently shook him awake.

"Mhm...five more minutes monkey." Archie let out a loud giggle that made Harry's eyes open. Louis smiled at Harry giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Daddy! Me and Papa made you brekie in bed!" Archie cheers.

Harry turns over, sitting up. After he does so Louis places the table of pancakes on his lap. Harry smiles and kisses Louis and Archie's cheeks. "Thank you Monkey. I love have brekie in bed. Do you want a bite of it?"

"No tanks. Me and Papa ate some earlier." Archie laid down next to his daddy. He went on of telling Harry about his dream of Yo Gabba Gabba.

Once Harry was done with his food Louis took the dish's down stairs and placed them into the dishwasher. Harry told Archie to get dressed to go to the park.

Louis return back up stairs and into his bedroom. Harry was brushing his teeth when Louis walked in places his hands on Harry's waist. " I love you baby." Louis said sexy in Harry's ear. Harry turned around, after rinsing his mouth out, giving Louis a passionate kiss on his lips. "I want another one, babe." Harry said after.

"Another what? Kiss? Because those are free love." Louis said in a cocky tone. Harry on the other hand wasn't having it. " No Louis I want another baby. Archie is almost three and he is going be independent, soon."

Louis was aware that this conversation was coming up soon. He just hoped it would be later."Maybe in a few more months. Archie is still in daycare. You will have plenty of things to do with him."

"You don't understand. It is boring when you leave and Archie is at daycare. You still won't let me work, which I don't know why because I am not pregnant anymore. I need entertainment and I have seen about almost every fucking tv show their is. So that is not an excuse you can say." Louis was taken back by his husband's tone. That is one thing he doesn't take from Harry.

"Watch your tone Harry. I think you need to be punished for that tone." Louis sad with his face red with anger.

"No! I am not being punished because of my tone! I am taking my son to the park. See you later" Harry was about to walk out of the bathroom, when he was pulled back.

"Your son? What about our son? It took the both of us to make him." Louis said with an angry tone.

" Whatever, bye I am taking OUR son to the park." Harry said and made his way to Archie's bedroom. There he saw Archie playing with his play Elmo phone. "Ready for the park monkey?"

Archie nodded his head. Harry saw that he was wearing his "Daddy's Bestie" shirt. With a blue jean jacket. He remembers when Louis had gotten him it for his birthday.

"Come on Daddy let go to the 'ark!" Archie said as he pulled his father out of the room

They arrived at the park and Archie immediately went to the playground. He received a text from Louis >🫶🏼My babe😘< "You will be punished tonight. Don't think you will get out of it."

Harry rolled his eyes a continued to watch his son play. He was enjoying the sun and his son. When he heard a screeching sound of "Daddy!"

He was fast to find Archie on the ground with his elbow in hand. His face was red with tears rolling down his cute chubby cheeks.