Lazy Day

Louis and Archie just had gotten back home from getting their hair cuts. Harry wasn't really ready to say "goodbye" to Archie's mid-length curly hair, but he knew it had to be done because of summer coming up.

"Awww my monkey doesn't look like a baby anymore." Harry kneed down in-front of Archie ruffling his hair.

"I am an offininal big brother now Daddy!" Archie was quite the charmer when it comes to making his father laugh.

"Yes you are Bud." Harry kisses Archie cheek then gave a peck to Louis lips.

"What is for lunch, Baby? I am starving" Louis walks into the kitchen trying to find leftovers or whatever he thinks is edible.

"How about some homemade pizza?" Archie immediately nods with a smile on his face.

"Can I help? Please!" Archie loves pizza. He would eat it all the time if it was his choice. On the other hand his fathers say that it will give him a tummy ache.

"Yeah sure. Can you get the tomato says sour of the fridge?" Archie nods his head and starts to make his way over to the fridge.

"I am going to go and cuddle with Ray and R-ie. I bet they miss me." Louis walks into the living room and sees that Ranger is asleep but Arlo is awake. "Hello my little boy." He takes out Arlo, walking over to the couch to cuddle him.

"Look daddy I got the sauce and a cookie cutter. I want to make them heart shaped." Harry gets Archie's stool so he can stand on it in order to reach the table top.

"Sounds good Monkey. You ready?" Archie giggles a yes. They continue to make the heart- shaped pizza and stick them inside the oven to bake. "Do you want to go for a swim while we wait? It looks like a good day to do so."

"Yes I swim! I need to change Daddy!" Archie runs off upstairs to change into his swimming trunks.

Harry decides to go into the living room, just to see that Louis has fallen asleep with Arlo inside his arms. Harry snaps a picture then carefully takes Arlo out of his husband's hand to place him next to his brother. After that he tells Louis to go upstairs to get some sleep.

Arlo comes running into the kitchen in his swimsuit. "I all ready Daddy." Harry nods his head walking over to the back door.

"I will go plug up the water into the pool. Can you go and turn the water on?" He goes to put the hoes inside the pool. Giving Archie a nod he turns on the water that starts to fill up the pool.

When the pool is to Harry's desired level he turns the water off take the hose out. Archie gets inside, swimming around and splashing.

After about thirty minutes the pizzas are done cooking

After about thirty minutes the pizzas are done cooking. Harry calls Archie inside to eat. He dries his son off in a towel, setting Archie inside of his booster seat.

"Here you go Bud. Your heart shaped pizzas are so yummy." Archie takes a bit and exaggerating the moan of tastiness.

"You stay here I am going to get Papa to wake up so he can join us in eating your yummy pizza

"You stay here I am going to get Papa to wake up so he can join us in eating your yummy pizza."

"Okay. I hope you liked them if not I can eat them for him." Archie says.

"Hm. We will see about that Mister." Harry tickles under Archie chin making him laugh.