Expected the Unexpected

(time jump: 4 days)

"Archie wake up it's time for daycare. You don't want to be late do you?" Harry asked. He knew his son loved daycare or as Archie called it school.

The two year old boy just moans and rolls back over. "Don't wanna wake ups." Archie said trying to convince his daddy that he was still sleeping.

Harry sighed. Lately it has been harder to get Archie out of bed. He claims he is still sleeping when his eyes are starting right at Harry. "Archie Willam Tomlinson get you butt out-" Harry wasn't able to finish he sentence. He ran to the bathroom vomiting up his breakfast. Whipping his mouth on the toilet paper, Harry leaned up off his knees. It's been happening lately, it had only been happening when he smells something nasty.

Harry walked back to the bedroom. His son was getting dressed. "Me helping you daddy. Me sorry for not being nice." Archie handed Harry his shoes to tie. Archie has been learning amazing things in daycare.

"Thank you my monkey. How about I get you some food from the cafa down the street,yeah?" Harry knew his son loved to eat there. Archie would get a juice and avocado toast. While his father got three toast and eggs.

Arriving at the cafa they ordered their food and drinks. Sitting down at a table, Harry felt it again. He ran to the bathroom throwing up. He signed. The only way to know what's making him sick was to go to the doctors. But he didn't have that kind of money. Harry made his way back to the table. "Daddy are you otay?" Archie asked after sipping his juice.

"Yes monkey I am great. Are you done? Because we need to get going." Harry didn't want to show any weakness to his son. Archie nodded his head saying yes.

Cleaning up the mess and throwing away any trash, Harry and his son walked a block to Archie's daycare.Harry kissed his son's cheek and hugged him. Archie is getting older and is wanting to do things on his own.

Harry decided he wasn't well enough to go to work today. Don't get him wrong he loved his job. He got a job at a flower shop. He organized the different types of flowers and ferns.

He figured he needed to cure his sickness that is making him throw up after every meal. So he went to the drug store. Going up and down the aisles Harry grabbed pain meds for his cramps and a pregnancy test, you know just incase.

Paying for the items he grabbed, he went to the back of the store to take the pregnancy test. Opening up the packaging, Harry takes a gulp at the test. Maybe it was just a bug, maybe it was the stress. He didn't know, and there was only one way to find out.

Doing what he needed to do in the stall, Harry didn't look at the test. He put it into his pocket.
"I just going to look at it later." Harry told himself. Throwing away the trash Harry began to wonder. In this situation, if the test was positive would he go back to Louis or would he stay on his own. That being said, what about Archie.

Harry could only take what is given to him. And accept the unexpected.