Alone Time

It was now a few weeks later and to say that Louis thought Harry looked sexy was a understatement. The only issue is that Archie was always around. The two older boys had decided to drop off their son at his grandparents house. Just for the night so they could have some fun.

Harry decided to wear an outfit for Louis. He was afraid with him bump that it would not look good. Even though the outfit was a little tight around his bum, he had managed to make it work. Harry thought he looked gorgeous.

Everything part of him was visible. His cock, nipples, his bump, and his bum. He loved the outfit.

Harry decided to walk out into the bedroom where Louis was sitting on the edge of the bed. Louis was just wearing his black boxers.

Louis groaned when he saw his beautiful Harry. He just wanted to cum right there on the spot. Louis moved his hand to where he was palming himself through his boxers. Harry walked towards his husband's body.

Harry straddled Louis legs and lightly pushed him down so he was laying down on the bed. He could feel his Louis hard cock when he sat on his lap. Smiling like a charmer he rubbed his bum against the cock. Louis was a moaning and groaning mess underneath Harry. He placed his hands on Harry hips trying to give the the hint that he wanted more.

Lucky for Louis Harry did. Harry moaned and did figure eights on his husband's lap. Underneath him he could tell that Louis was close to reaching his high. Without another thought Harry started to lightly bounce on Louis lap. 

"I-I am gonna c-cum!" Louis shouts. As he does  Louis stops his husband's movements. He pushes Harry hips down to apply pressure to his cock. Louis cums almost immediately after that.

When Louis recovers from his high, Harry gets off the lap, and pulls down Louis boxers. Harry licks up all the cum that his husband had managed to squirt.

Harry signs in satisfaction when he sees that the mess is now completely gone. He looks up to see that Louis was is nearly asleep. He didn't get to cum but he take care of himself later when Louis is asleep.