Bath Time

Arlo and Ranger are now 4 months old. They have grown up to be cute chubby babies. They are still breast feed by Harry but is all now eating soft foods.

It is currently bath time in the Tomlinson house hold. Archie is in the bath at the moment. He is playing with his pirate boat and cars. "Alright monkey I think it's time for you to get out." Louis shirt is soaked from his son. He is also extremely exhausted from the rough night with Archie and the twins.

"No papa five more minutes." Archie is still wanting to play inside the warm bubbles.

"You said that five minutes ago." Louis signed he wasn't in the mood for his son's game of "let's make papa mad".

Archie has left Louis to no other choice. Take Archie out of the tub he is scrambling to get out his father's hands. He is screaming at the top of his lungs. Louis hopes the twins aren't asleep at the moment.

"Archie you will stop screaming and get dressed this instant." Archie keeps screaming and yelling. Louis has had enough he pulls Archie into his bedroom. He is pinning his son down with his legs. He isn't hurting him. He is just holding him in place.

After the horrific event that has happened, Archie is dressed in Batman Pajamas. He is also inside his toddler bed, trying to fall asleep.

Now it's time to give Arlo and Ranger their bath. This requires Harry and him. Because there is two babies, it's more difficult. Arlo is stripped naked first and placed inside his baby bath holder. Then Ranger, who isn't a fan of th e bath compared to his brother who is smiling.

"Alright you two, we are going to make this quick." Harry baths the twins while Louis dresses them.

Harry has mastered the twins feeding at the same time, although the older they get the harder it becomes. Harry is sat inside the rocking chair with Arlo on his right breast while Ranger is in his left. He know when they are done feeding when they just play with his nipples rather than suck on them.

Louis and Harry also magically started to b enable to tell them apart. Harry had been able to, Louis is a different story.

They are both in their pajamas about to go to sleep. Both Louis and Harry decided to do one crib with them, because one would cry if the other isn't next to them.

(Ranger left and Arlo right)

Louis and Harry kissed the boys good night and walked out their room.