Where am I..? (1)

Y/N P.O.V

 "Where am I..?"  I said in confusion as I look around me and got up from the ground. "Wait a second.. ISN'T THIS THE SANDLOT MOVIE?!" I said in shock. I don't know how I appeared here but I was very lost and how I was here. I made sure that I was not dreaming or anything and try to pitch myself on my arm to see if this is a dream but, it wasn't a dream.. I thought to myself that maybe im just being crazy and overthinking that this is really real but it was real.

Then, I saw the gang with all the members. There was Scotty Smalls (Smalls), Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez (Benny),  Hamilton Porter (Ham), Michael  Palledorous (Squints), Alan McClennan (Yeah-Yeah), Timmy and Tommy and of course,  Kenny DeNunez. As I notice them I quickly try to hide but they end up noticing me.. I got disappointed by how "fast" I was to "hide" from them. (too slow to hide..😒 )

"HEY, WHO ARE YOU DOLL?" I froze when I heard one of them called me. I realized that it was Ham..  "Uhm.. Let me explain first.. Please." I said in a nervous voice as I smile a little. The gang nodded and let me explain. "So, I kinda like appear here and I don't know how I came here or anything but I don't think you guys would believe me but.. Im not from here. I'm from the future.." I said nervously and smile a little. "Of course we don't believe you!" said Squints. I look at Squints "Of course.." 

"Show proof that your from the future!" Ham yelled.  A blue hat guy appeared. And it was Benny. "Guys, you need to be nice to her." I nod and showed proof by showing my iphone 14 to make sure they understand. (omg the biggest flex ever 😨) Everyone in the gang was suprised how this exists in the future. "Woah, this is cool! What is this?" Smalls appeared and asked.  I laughed "its a cell phone or telephone I should say. But its more upgraded in the future." I said and smile.

"That is cool actually.." Ham and Squints said.  I nodded. I never really think they would be interested in my phone cause how different it was in the future. I mean they don't have a phone.. "Oh, sorry...I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Y/N L/N." I said.  "Oh, yes.. Let me introduce all of my gang. " Benny said. "My name is Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez  but you can call me Benny. Its a short way to call me. And this is Scotty Smalls you can him Smalls,  Hamilton Porter but you can call him Ham,  Michael Palledorous you can call him Squints, and Alan McClennan but you can call him Yeah-Yeah, Timmy and Tommy and lastly Kenny DeNunez you can call him Kenny. 

"Oh, alright Its nice to meet you guys. I hope you guys help me get out of here." I smile pretending to not know who they are. "Can I ask you what year are you coming from?" Smalls asked. "The year 2023." I said. "2023?!" they all say.