It's all on me guys. (11)

After we win over Phillip's team we celebrated by going to the Carnival. And my stomach was feeling better thanks to Benny's mom. "Hey, hey guys, guys let's be glad that Y/N is alright, and it's all on me guys!" Benny said to the team.  "Heck yeah!" the team says. "Thanks to you for taking us here babe. And thanks for caring for me and thanks to your mom!" I said to Benny kissing his cheek. "No problem mi amor." he smiled at me and kissed me.  "Aw, crap! I almost forgot!" Bertram said. "What?" the team asked. "What is it..?" I asked. "Chaw! I was saving it for a good time!" Bertram said.  (btw he is talking about this chewing tobacco)

Smalls asked. "What is it?" Smalls looked at it. "Big chief! The best!" Bertram answered. "Jeez, Smalls. I suppose you don't even know who the Babe is either!" Ham said to Smalls. Everyone starts laughing but Not Benny of course and me. "Smalls don't chew it.." I said to Smalls. "Yeah, don't." Benny agreed with me. "So, you just chew it..?" Smalls asked. "Yeah!" Ham answered and took some into his mouth. "Here guys! Take some!" Bertram said. "I'll pass,"  I said. "I'll pass too. I want to spend some time with my girlfriend." Benny said.  "Aw, you don't have to do that. You can just go be with them." I said smiling at Benny. "No, I want to get to know you more mi amor." Benny smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's go to the ferris-wheel." Benny said and holding my hand. "Okay." I smiled. 

As we arrived we quickly gave the tickets to the person and went into the ferris-wheel. "Wait I forgot.. IM scared of heights!" I said. "You are baby..?" Benny asked me. "Yes!" I said a little scared. "It's alright. Just hold my hand." Benny said kissing my forehead. "Okay.." I said frightening. "Looks like we're going up." Benny said as he held my hand tight. "Don't mention something like that please.." I said. "Alright, alright.." Benny said smiling.

----A few mins past----

As we arrived at the place we were earlier I looked at the team with my eyes widen. "Looks like something happened to you guys." I said. "This why you should bring something like that again or you guys end up throwing up!~" I said laughing and so did Benny. "I'm so glad I pick over you.." Benny said to me.