First thing. Baseball. (4)

Y/N's P.O.V

 It was morning already and I realized that I was sleeping on Benny's chest?! I remember last night Benny said that he would sleep on the floor and he did and I slept on his bed. But how did I end up here?! I have a feeling it was Benny's mom who did this...  I quickly try to get up but Benny woke up. "Uhm.. How did I end up on the bed..?' Benny asked confused. I quickly get off his chest and get up. "Benny.. I  don't know.. I-" Benny cut me off. "Were you on my chest..?"  Benny asked. "Yes.. I didn't know how I was there.." I blushed a little.   "Oh, uhm. Its alright.. Im just going to get up." Benny said and got up and when to the bathroom. 

When he got up I realized he was blushing a lot.. 

Benny's P.O.V 

"Oh, my god.. What just happened?" I said blushing a lot. I don't understand how I was on the bed but I was on the bed.. Not on the floor. I have a feeling who moved me.. And I know one it is. I quickly get ready and change into my jersey, jeans, my blue hat, and my green shirt. And come out of the bathroom seeing Y/N changed too. "Y/N, lets pretend that did not happend.." I said to Y/N.  "Uhm alright." Y/N nodded and agreed with me and went to the bathroom to get ready. 

Y/N's P.O.V

I went to Benny's bathroom to get ready and came out of his bathroom and notices Benny was waiting for me. "Oh, I thought you didn't wait for me." I said. "No, I would rather wait for you." Benny said.  "Oh, alright. Im quite hungry.." I said. "Then let's ask my mom for breakfast." Benny said smiling. Then, we got out of the room and I saw Benny's mom giggling at something on the camera which I should mind my own business.

 "Mamá? What are you giggling about on that camera?" Benny asked. Benny's mom quickly hides the camera behind her. "Oh, Mijo and Y/N! Good morning!" she smiled nervously. "Mamá, muestra lo que estabas mirando en la cámara." (Mom, show what you were looking at on the camera.) Benny said something and that I didn't understand and so Benny's mom. 

 "¿Qué, hijo mío, por qué te mostraría la cámara?" (What, my son, why would I show you the camera?) Benny's mom said.  (Lazy to put Benny and Benny's mom fighting cause the Spanish) "Mamá, so, that explain why you move us together?" Benny asked. 

"Yes, Mijo..You guys make a really good couple. I was planning something for you guys." Benny's mom said. "Uhm.. Im just going to get some of your bread and eat" I said blushing a little. 

----A minute past----

Me and Benny rush to the Sandlot as quick as possible and the team was waiting for us. "What took you guys so long?!" Squints asked. "Something happened.." we both say and looked each other. "Anyways, lets play baseball now!" I said happily. The team nodded and we started playing. 

----A hour past---- 

"Y/N, its your turn to pitch!" Kenny said. I nodded and Benny gave me the bat. I started to get in position. "Bring it on!" and the ball came. crack the ball flies into the fences. I start running until I go back to the home row.  "Good job Y/N!" Benny said to me. "Thanks. But I think I hit the ball a little bit too much that it went to the fences.. But don't worry I'll get it!" I said. I ran to the fences and climb up on it but then the whole team ran to me. 

"NOO!!" the whole team yelled at me. Benny quickly grab my waist and put me down. "Hey! What was that for?!" I ask Benny. "The Beast.." the whole team said. "The Beast? Why about this beast thing? Why can't you go to the fences and grab the ball that I just hit?" I asked them. 

"Its history." Ham said. "Yeah-yeah history!" Yeah-Yeah said. "Yes! history" Timmy said. "History?" Smalls asked. "You don't know about it.. Smalls?" I asked Smalls. "No, I don't know whats this beast thing they are talking about." Smalls reply to me. The whole team yelled out "CAMPOUT AT THE TREEHOUSE!"