Messed up baseball. (12)

Today as we play baseball as regularly. Benny did something that was the biggest pickle of all time. And it was something..  

"Benny pitch it! You can do it!" I cheered for Benny. Benny started to get positioned on hitting the baseball. It seems like Benny was happy for me to see him play baseball and showing off his baseball positions. crack.  Benny hit the ball, but I think he hit it too much. Smalls catch the ball and I quickly run to the messed up ball so did the team. "Looks like Benny hit it too much," I said. "I don't believe it," Kenny said. "Bitchin" Bertram said. "Nah, it ain't. Come on. Maybe two or three guys in history ever busted the guts out of a ball!" Kenny said. "Must be an omen," Kenny said. "All's it means that we can't play baseball no more! I mean, it's only 12:00, and I just ruined the whole day for us," Benny said.  "No, you didn't. That's the most amazing thing I ever saw." Kenny said. "Oh... Well,  I don't think we all have any money to buy more baseballs." I said. "Yeah, plus that." Kenny said. 

"Then, it ain't okay. Cause now we can't play no more." Benny said. "We can." Smalls says. "What, you got 98 extra cents lying around, Smalls?" Benny asked Smalls. "No, but I got a baseball." Smalls replied to Benny. "Then, go get it Smalls!"everyone in the team yelled at Smalls.  Smalls quickly runs to go get the ball and comes back. "I got it, guys! I got it, I got it! I got the ball, guys! I got it. Right here, guys!" Smalls yelled at us and ran really fast. "Here, Benny. I got it." Smalls said to Benny. "Bitchin. Your balls, your ups. Here you go." Benny said to Smalls and gave him his bat. We started playing baseball again with the new ball Smalls gave us. But Smalls seems like he hit the ball too far and went over the fences.. 

"Oh, no.. Oh, no.." Smalls panic." Smalls what's wrong..?" I asked Smalls. "We gotta get that ball back! " Smalls yelled at us. "Oh, yeah right, Good one Smalls." Ham said. They all agree with Ham. "Yeah, good one!" they all say. "Hey, forget about it, man. Let's get another ball." Benny said to Smalls. "Babe. I don't think that was his ball.." I said to Benny. 'What? What do ya mean mi amor?" I looked at him with my eyes widen. "You guys don't understand!" Smalls yelled at us. 

"Sure, we do. You feel bad cause you belted a homer. Now we can't play no more." Benny said to Smalls. "BABE. THAT WAS HIS STEPDADS BALL." I said to Benny. "What?!" Benny said to me. I stayed quiet for a second "What do you mean that was his stepdads ball?" Squints asked me.

 "I was at his house and he showed me one of his stepdads' baseball stuff.." I said to Squints. "Look, I stole it from my dads' trophy room." Smalls say. "Smalls? What?! Are you crazy?! He's going to be back soon!" I said in a panic to Smalls. "It was a present or something. Somebody gave it to him. But, we gonna get it back! He's gonna kill me!" Smalls. "Yes, he's gonna kill you to hell!" I said to Smalls. "Ohh.." Ham and Squints got disappointed by Smalls. "Look Smalls, listen to me, Smalls. It's a matter of life and death. Where did your old man get that ball?" Squints asked Smalls. "What! I don't know. Some lady gave it to him. Why?" Smalls answered Squints question. 

 "What? Some lady?" Squints asked. "Yeah she even signed her name on it. Some lady named... Ruth, Baby Ruth!" Smalls said. Everyone yelled. "Babe Ruth?!" they quickly climb on the fences. And while I was standing here sighing. But they back up the fences because of the Beast. "AH!!" they all got scared. "The beast got it!" Kenny said. "Your doomed Smalls.." Kenny said. "No, DEAD." I said to Smalls. 

----We planned on how we are going to get the ball back----