Playing baseball with the enemy. (10)

----Last night----

Benny's P.O.V

"Hey Benny, since when did you start dating her?" Squints asked. "4th of July. I asked her to be my girlfriend on the 4th of July. You guys didn't notice while we were playing baseball...? Plus I gave her roses." Benny asked Squints. "No, we were too focused on the fireworks," Squints replied. "Oh, well, you're not the first one to kiss a woman Squints. I said. "I thought I was!" Squints told me. "Well, that's your first and last kiss Squints," I replied. "Well, I gotta go to my girlfriend. I'll see you and you guys tomorrow." I said. "Alright, see ya tomorrow." Squints answered back.  

Y/N's P.O.V 

I notice Benny walked toward me.  "Hey babe." Benny kissed my forehead and pull me into him. "Hey, Benny boy," I answered.  "We should go home. And tell your mom about us dating." I smiled. "Yeah, let's do that. I'm tired because of that bitch." Benny said. "He fucking touched my fucking poor angel." he said in anger and hold my cheeks. "Baby, I don't even like Phillips." I said to Benny back.  There was this one thing in my mind that I already planned, and I'm scared to lose him. Is going back home and not staying here. I mean, I have to leave this movie I can't stay here. 

----At Phillips baseball field----

We arrived at the field. Phillip's team was waiting for us. "Oh, looks like you bring your cute girl too, huh?~" Phillips asked Benny. "Shut up. I don't want to talk with you. And don't touch my fucking girlfriend."  Benny replied while holding my hand.  I looked at my phone and realized I still have the time in the real life outside of the movie. "What is that?" Phillips notices my phone. "My phone or I should say 'telephone' ?" I said to Phillips.  "Let's start playing baseball not talking!" Ham yelled.  "Alright, whatever bye cutie." Phillips replied to me." I'm playing baseball too you know?" I said to Phillips. Phillips ignored me. We start playing baseball.

"PLAY BALL!" Ham yelled. Later on, I notice Ham kept distancing the pitchers. And the pitchers seem to be annoyed. Phillip's turn was up and Ham start talking about his sister for some reason. "Shut up, Porter!" I heard Phillips yelled at Ham.  Next, Ham was the pitcher. crack next was Bertam. crack next was Kenny. crack next was Squints. crack next was Tommy. crack next was Yeah-Yeah. crack And next was Benny. crack. And finally, next was me. crack. I got ready in my position to pitch. "I'll go easy on you cutie." Phillips said to me. " Don't call me that." I said to him. Phillips throws the ball at me and I pitch it pretty good. "GO BABY!" I heard Benny cheered for me and so did the team. "GO Y/N! RUN!" but something bad happened and real bad happened to me.  While I was running to home base Phillips hit me in my stomach. And I fell down quickly as much as it hurt real bad. 

"Y/N!" they all yelled and quickly get me up. Benny quickly ran up to Phillips."YOU FUCKING BITCH." I saw Benny hit Phillips in the face again and again and Phillips team ran and took Phillips away.  "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING HIT MY GIRL OR A GIRL!" Benny yelled at Phillips. "Is she okay?!" Benny ran up to me and I could tell he was really worried about me. "It's fine.. I'm okay.. He didn't hit me in the stomach that bad.." I said to them. "Your not okay Y/N!" Kenny says to me. I hold my stomach and Benny carried me in bridal style. "We are going to get my mom because my mom is a nurse." Benny said to me and the team. The team nodded and follow Benny to his house quickly. 

"Mamá! I need your help! My girlfriend is hurt!" Benny yelled his mom and quickly lie me down on the couch. "What, what?! What wrong mijo?!" Benny's mom quickly rush to Benny and me. "My girlfriend got hit in the stomach by that darn tiger team. Phillips team!" Benny said to his mom. "Oh, goodness! Dear don't worried I got you dear!" Benny's mom said to me and I nodded.