The enemy. (9)

Benny's P.O.V

I and the team and my girlfriend went to play baseball. But looks like someone's team tries to ruin my team. "Oh, no!" Squints say. We all looked at what Squints was looking at. I realize that it was Phillip's team.  So, I quickly hide my girlfriend behind me. 

Y/N's P.O.V

Benny hide me behind himself and I didn't know what was going on. "It's easy when you play a bunch of rejects, and a fat kid, Rodriguez." I hear Phillips say to us. "Shut your mouth, Phillips!" Benny said to Phillips. "What'd you say, crap face?!" Ham yelled at Phillips. "I said you shouldn't be allowed to touch a baseball. Except for Rodriguez, you're all an insult to the game." Phillips says. "Oh, come on! We'll take you on right here, right now!" Ham yelled and got mad at Phillips. "I don't think you should be talking to my team like that." I move away from Benny and move in front of Phillips. "Who are you? And I didn't know you had a girl in your team Rodriguez." Phillips asked and say. I roll my eyes at him.  "Your pretty cute though.." Phillips says to me and hold my chin. I back up from him. 

Then, Benny kissed in front of him. Benny looked at him with mad eyes. The team was surprised that Benny kissed me in front of Phillips. "Don't you fucking touch my girl." Benny said to Phillips. "Woah, woah mad dog.  I didn't know she was your girlfriend!" Phillips says to Benny. I move away from Benny. "I think you should go and not waste your fucking time here." I said to Phillips. "You know what Phillips! You play ball like a girl!" Ham yelled at Phillips and Phillips got quiet for a second.  And then, the team started laughing at Phillips. I started laughing too. "W-what did you say to me?" Phillips asked Ham. "You heard me." Ham replied. "I- tomorrow. Noon. At our field. Be there, buffalo-butt breath." Phillips said. "Count on it, piss drinking crap face!" Ham replied.  "Yeah!" everyone cheered.  "Alright non-pussy li-" I said to Phillips, but Benny covered my mouth.