Summer pool! (7)

I realized that we were going to a pool and don't have any swimsuits or a bikini to go to so I just went to a store to buy one. I still couldn't understand what they meant by 'SCAM POOL HONEYS'. 

(Btw this is your outfit.)

"Hey guys!" I said happily

"Hey guys!" I said happily.  "Hey Y/N!" they all say. Then, I notices Benny and walked up to him. "Hey, Benny boy" I said to Benny.  "Oh, damn Y/N girl.. You look good in that." Benny looked at me.  "Oh, thanks." I blush a little. I notices that Ham was flirting with girls that 10 years older than him. Then, Ham jumped into the pool and said "CANONBALL!!" and splats all the girls and made the girls left. All the boys jumped into the pool expect for Benny. I sat on the edge of the pool and so Benny.  I looked at Benny. "Your not going to jump with them into the pool?" I Iaughed. "No, but I want to.. PUSH YOU INTO THE POOL!" Benny said. "WAIT WHA-" I said. Benny push me of the edge of the pool and made fell into the pool. "YOU- YOU IDIOT!" I said yelling at Benny. "COME HERE YOU-" I pull him into the pool. 

 "Woah, woah it's just a prank!" Benny said laughing. "Whatever.." I said. Then, all the boys looked at Wendy. Wendy Peffercorn. "You guys like her too much.." I said. "She hot." Squints says. "Yeah-yeah. Too cool." Yeah-Yeah said.  "She doesn't know what's she doing" Ham says. "Yeah, she does. She knows extremely what's she doing." Kenny says.  "I swear, every summer, I see her lotioning, oiling, lotioning, oiling, smiling.. Ugh I can't take this anymore!" Squints says. I was talking to Benny and having fun with him and heard what Squints said. "What?" I said. "Whats wrong with him?" Benny asked. "What is he doing?" Kenny asked. Squints walks over to the diving board and waves at Wendy. "Three summers of this. I think he finally snapped." Kenny said. "I don't know but thats the deep end and Squints can't swim."  Yeah-yeah says.

"What?! He can't swim?" I asked. "Yeah.." Benny answered. Then, we saw Squints jumped off and we all immediately quickly get out of the pool while Wendy jumps to the pool to save him. Then, Wendy put him on the ground and then start doing mouth to mouth to make sure he can breathe. "Come on, Squints!" some of the boy says. "Please be alive!" I say.  "Come on, man! Come on!" Benny says. "Yeah-yeah he looks pretty crappy!" Yeah-yeah says. Then, Squints open his eyes while Wendy didn't notices. "Wait what?" I said. "What?" they all say. Then, he pulls  Wendy's head into a kiss. My eyes widen how Squints could do this! "Little pervert!" Wendy yelled. Then, Wendy picks Squints up and kick him of the pool and so they did to us and throw our clothes. "And stay out!" she says to Squints.  We ran to somewhere to put our clothes on. "You guys, he planned that! He knew what he was doing!" Ham said. 'What?!" I said