Camp out. (5)

Benny's P.O.V 

I can't believe Y/N is still here and haven't figured out how to get out of here. I mean, I don't want her to leave.. I think I like Y/N girl.    

Y/N P.O.V

I need to find a way to get out of here.. I don't want to be stuck or anything.. But it's fun to be here. It's really fun. I don't want to leave here.. Because of Benny. I think I have feelings for Benny boy..  

Benny's P.O.V 

"Hey, guys!" I looked at my team with an 'Act cool guys don't do anything dumb while we are with her' look. "Hi, guys!" Y/N smiled at everyone. For some reason, I kept looking at Y/N. I think shes really pretty and has a pretty smile. Maybe I should confess to Y/N right now.

I set all my stuff like Y/N did and we all wait for Smalls to come for a few minutes. "Can I put my stuff next you?" Y/N asked. I looked at her. "Yeah, sure." I smiled.  

Y/N's P.O.V

Maybe I should confess that I like Benny right now. Before Smalls comes.  "Hey, Y/N." Benny looked at me. "Yeah?" I said looking at Benny. "Theres something I gotta tell you."  Benny said. "Oh, what is it?" I looked at him. "I like-" Benny try to say something but Smalls got here at last and cut Benny off. "Hey, guys! Sorry my mom made wear my jacket and wash dishes" Smalls said. "Oh, it's okay Smalls!" I smiled.  "Hey guys do any of you want a s'more?"  Ham asked. "Some more of what?" Smalls asked. "No, no, no do you want a s'more?" Ham asked again. "I haven't had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?" Smalls asked. "Can I have one Ham?" I asked Ham. "Yeah, sure. Coming one right up." Ham said.

Ham returns talking to Smalls. "You don't know what's a s'more Smalls?" Ham asked. "No." Smalls reply. "You're killing me Smalls!" Ham said. "Smalls you don't know what s'more really is?" I asked Smalls. "No, really." Smalls reply.   "Okay, Smalls, pay attention how I make this s'mores!" Ham said to Smalls. 

(Lol heres the recipe for s'mores) "First you take the graham. You stick the chocolate on the graham. Then, you roast the mallow. Then, when the mallow's flaming it has a yellow stain on it. You stick on the chocolate then you cover it with the other end. Then you eat it! Its kinda messy, but good! Try some." Ham said. Smalls took a bite of it. I look at them smiling while I was leaning my head on Benny's shoulder. The tree house is pretty fun and a little loud. 

"Guys quiet! Its asleep now!" Squints said. We ignored it. "Guys, I said quiet! Are you guys trying wake it up?" Squints said and this time we didn't ignore his words and listen to his words. "It just went to bed!" Squints said. "What went to bed?" Smalls asked. Everyone shush him. "The beast" they say. "Oh, yeah! The beast!" Smalls said. Everyone shush him again. Then, Squints put a light up on his face to make it looks like he was scary. But it wasn't scary really.  Then, Squints explains about the legend of the Beast. (too lazy to explain Squints legend 😑)  

"See, thats why you can't go over there. Nobody ever has or nobody ever will." Kenny says to me and Smalls.  "One kid did, but no one never seen him again." Ham said. "What? That aint true!" Kenny said.  "No, im pretty sure none of them are true. You guys making this up to scared me and Y/N "No, I believe them.. Im kinda uhm well a little scared." I said scared.  "Oh, okay? Then, both of you guys stick out your head out of that window and look down!" Squints said to me and Smalls. "Uh no.. Im not.. Benny please don't let Squints force me to stick my head out of that window.." I tell Benny. "I won't Y/N girl." Instead Smalls stick his head of that window.

Smalls quickly get his head inside. "He's really down there and even the baseballs! Those 150 baseballs are gone!" I looked at Smalls interested but I was still scared. "Really Smalls..?" Smalls nodded. "Yeah!" 

----A few hours past---- 

In the treehouse I try to sleep but I couldn't. I kept moving around cause I wasn't used to be the only girl sleeping here. So, I got up but realized Benny was up too. "Couldn't sleep Y/N girl?" Benny asked me. I sleep next to him so I lean my head on his shoulder. "No.. Im not used to sleeping here and to be the only girl here.." I said to him. "Oh, I see. I got a idea. Bring my blanket." Benny said and got up and I followed him to outside of the treehouse. 

When we were outside, I gave him the blanket and he put his blanket on the ground and lied down and so, I lied down too.  "Woah this is pretty! How did you know I liked this type of stuff?" I asked Benny. "Lucky guess." Benny said to me. "Oh, remember I told you I wanted to tell you something then Smalls cut me off?" Benny asked. "Yeah..?" I said. "Well, I wanted to say is that I like you."  Benny says to me. "You l-like me..?" I said. "Yes, I like you.." he said blushing and then hold my hands.  "Maybe my mom was right about us. We could make a right couple. 'The Jet couple'." Benny said.

I look at him while blushing. "The Jet couple..? But Benny.. I ca-" Benny cut me off. "Please..? I promise to protect you like my angel. I do anything for you." I look at Benny's face. And my heart melted. "Benny.. I like you too.." Benny was surprised what I said. "You do too?!" I nodded. "Goodness.. Im so glad you like me back." Benny said. I nodded and randomly he kissed me for the first time.