pt 4. Central Park

It was the next day, you ended up taking an Uber to your next class. Hopefully, this Uber driver wasn't as crazy as the other one. You were correct. You safely arrived to your school. In one piece. You walked towards your next lecture, you kept looking at your phone. But why? Were you waiting for that man to text you? Or were you hoping you'd get a notification from your favorite YouTuber? Nevertheless, you countinued to pay attention to your lectures, glancing at your phone a couple of times. Lunch rolled in again, you packed yourself lunch. An egg sandwhich, when you meant "packed lunch," you meant rushing to 7-eleven to grab a quick sandwhich and an energy drink. You devoured that egg sandwhich though, ever since yesterday, you haven't had anything decent to eat. You were very hungry.

As you finished lunch, you stared at the ceiling. The feeling of being alone got to you. You've never been so far away from your parents, and never been so alone before. You watched as you saw a group of friends laughing together. You envy them. You never really had true friends, the only friends you trusted was your friend, stella, however she passed away a while ago. You felt sad. You ended up going to your last lecture with a sad feeling. However as you exit out from the school you received a text. "Hey New girl. You free today? We can meet up at the central Park." Your eyes widen. You didn't expect him to text you today. Well. You sort of did. If he hadn't text today, you would have probably never texted him. You have a bad way of abandoning people if they don't give you the same energy back. 

You smiled as you looked at the text, "meet you there in 10." You rushed to call an Uber, and before you know it, you arrived at the central Park. You fixed your hair as you texted Miguel, "I'm here. At the front." You waited patiently for him. It didn't seem like he'd come. You were getting a bit irritated.. Was this a joke? Did you get STOOD up? nope.

A tall man started waving to you, walking towards you. It was him. Miguel. Your eyes lit up as you smiled. You waved back to him, you both walk towards each other.. Awkwardly?

"Hey." "Hello."
You both looked at each other, it seemed like you both were fixated on something. But what?

You and him walked towards an empty spot of grass, and sat near each other. Miguel looked at you, " well New girl. Tell me about yourself. I'm very Interested in you." You blushed. What the fuck? Why are you blushing? This man could be the same age as your dad. Could he? You looked at him, "ah.. Well. I came from [INSERT YOUR LOCATION ], then when I graduated high school I decided to come to New York and finish off by getting a degree [INSERT YOUR SPECIALITY]. Miguel looked at you, he was very interested in you now. " ah really? Your a smart girl huh." he chuckled with a Flirtous tone. Suddenly, a woman screamed, she was getting robbed. Miguel suddenly got up as he rushed to help her. You looked as he rushed to save the woman, you raised an eyebrow. You realized how helpful he was towards people. As the Miguel catches the man, he slammed his head against the grass. Woah. He was  fucken strong.  You watched as he handed the robber to the authorities.

"Dios mío.. I'm sorry about that. " he sort of sounded.. Hot when he talked Spanish. You looked at him a bit taken back but smiled, " ah no it's okay. That was heroic of you to do."
Miguel looked at you and gave out a cheerful smile. You didn't realize till now, but he had.. Fangs?

You two spend the rest of the day complimenting each other and getting to know each other. However, you didn't know what he did for work. He didn't tell you. You thought it was strange but you brushed it off.

You two ended up going to dinner together, however you told him you had to change. There's no way your going out to dinner with that shirt your wearing. It had a stain you never realized until now. He ask if he could wait for you at your apartment. He didn't want to go back and forth, so you accepted. However, you asked him to wait for him outside of the apartment. I mean.. It's only been a full day of knowing him. She wouldn't want him to sneak around her apartment. Plus.. The real reason why you didn't let him in was because your room was a mess.

He understood your concerns and sat in front of your apartment, on the stairs. You wondered what you'd wear. You ended up wearing a red shirt with a black leather jacket and Navy blue jeans. You decided to put a little bit of makeup.. Just to seem a bit more.. Pretty.

You headed out of the apartment, but you didn't see him. Where was he?

Part 4 over.

To be continued.