pt. 13 Hotel (NSFW)

Side note: Guys I thought I posted a recent part a while ago, but I guess it didn't go through. I'm sorry for leaving you all a major cliffhanger for a while. This part contains nsfw and stong language, please risk at your own risk.

Continued:

Miguel looked at you, all flustered as you fondled your fingers against his hand, "[Y/N..].." You took off your fingers as you slowly felt excited to see his flustered face. Suddenly, you looked around as you slowly began to placed your hand on his thigh, slowly reaching towards his belt. Miguel stayed silent as he watched you slowly reach up towards his belt and turned to you, "[Y/N]..we shouldnt--" You glanced up at him, his face was all red due to being flustered, you couldn't stop now, he looked so.. Vulnerable.

However, you had a sense of dignity, you couldn't just 'do anything,' right now because you were still at the movie theaters, however, you felt excited for some reason. Lets just tease him a bit.. It'll be quick. You thought to yourself. However, suddenly Miguel placed his hand on your hand, stopping any further movement. " [Y/N]..theres cameras." You glanced at him as you felt a shiver run down your spine, what if, there wasn't any cameras? Would he let you continue? You went silent as you nodded, however, you could sense Miguel was arroused by your recent touch.

"Miguel..theres a hotel near by.. I heard they sell the best champagne there." Miguel raised his eye brow at you, a bit confused, however, realization hit, and he nodded. You both exit out of the theater and walked to the nearby hotel. As you walked, you both held hands, an intense sexual desire for each other made it hard to arrive to the hotel. As you two entered into the hotel, Miguel bought a room for a 2 night stay. As you two arrived at your room, Miguel wrapped his arms around your waist and started aggressively kissing you, you could feel his tounge intertwine with yours. But, you pulled away as you looked around, thankfully, you two were the only ones in the hallway, and you pulled Miguel closer to your face. "How about we go inside before we continue any further?" Miguel looked at you, he nodded as he opened the door, and slowly slamming it as he entered inside with you.

Miguel began to wrap his arms around you again as he started pulling you towards the bed. He immediately pushed you down against the bed and started pulling his shirt off, immediately, you noticed he was hard. As he removed his shirt, you noticed his body contained more scars since the last time you saw it, however you kept quiet and slowly looked down at his V line. Veins popped out as he began to unbuckle his pants. You bit your lip as you felt your insides becoming warm and stuffy. Miguel glanced towards at you as he smirked, "arent you gonna get undress mi amor? Or would you like me to undress you?"

Your eyes immediately widen as he said that, what a bold suggestion, however you looked at him and gave him a perverted grin. "Id think we both would enjoy ourselves if you took my clothes off your self." Miguel's eyes widen a bit as suddenly his buldge became bigger, he nodded as he started kissing your neck. He used one of his free hand to hold onto your wrists, and the other hand to work it's way up to the top. You felt his hands unzip your pants and slide it gently down. His hand brushing against your thigh made you shiver, the sense of desire for him became stronger. As he took your pants off, he slid his hand underneath your panties, and began to feel inside you. He gently thrusted his finger inside your pussy, slamming it against the sides. You began to moan, how could one finger feel so good? And why is it so long and thick? You began to worry how his dick would feel inside your pussy, nevertheless, you moan in pleasure as he continued to slam his finger inside your pussy.

After a minute, Miguel found your sensitive spot. He'd began to rub your clit with his finger and as you felt the need to cum, he suddenly pulled down your panties. You frowned a bit in disappointment however, you suddenly felt something slimy inside your pussy. It was moving your clit around, what was it? It was Miguel's tounge! He started aggressively licking your clit and the inside of your pussy as he opened your legs with his hands. You moaned in pleasure, what was this feeling? You've never felt this before! You slowly placed your hands on Miguel's head, gripping on his hair tightly as you were about to hit climax.
"M-iguel.. I-m.. I-m.. Going to.. " Miguel stayed silent as suddenly, spshh!! You squirted in his face. You trembeled in pleasure as you gently let go of his head, and panted. Miguel got up as he wiped his face, licking his lips. "Was that good my good girl?' You felt your heart beating as you gently nodded. Miguel smiled as he started pulling your shirt off, he had some trouble removing your bra, however, he  eventually got the hang of it! He fondled with your breast like a baby, you giggled a bit as you ruffled his hair. " are you a baby now? You want milky?" You laughed sarcastically. He grinned, "I don't think any will come out.. But.. Ill try." You raised your eyebrow as suddenly, Miguel started sucking on your tits. You felt weird inside, his tounge was slimy and his hands were rough, however it felt so good. After a while he pulled away and he took off his boxers and held his dick, "Does my good girl want any of my milk?" Your eyes widen as you couldn't contain your laughter, however, the sight of his dick make your pussy throb. "P-lease..' You began to spread your legs out and spreaded your pussy with your hand. " G-ive me it all.. " Miguel raised an eyebrow as he grinned, he than started slowly putting his dick inside. You felt a bit uncomfortable, however after a minute, you felt a sting inside your pussy. "O-uch.. " you bit your lip as you began to tear up. Miguel noticed your tears as he began to lean in, he wiped your tears as he grunted. 'R-elax okay..?" You nodded as you felt more pain as he slowly put it in. "I-ts not going to fi-t! Yo-ur going to rip me open!" Miguel grunted as he held onto your hip. " [Y/N]..relax..it-ll fit.." You held onto the sheets tightly as tears stream down your face. Suddenly, Miguel pounced inside of you, your eyes widen as you stick your tounge out. "a-h!" You moaned loudly as Miguel started moving. As Miguel thrust himself inside you, you couldn't hear a single thing, only the sound of slamming clogged your ears.

As Miguel thrust faster, you held onto his back, leaving red Scratch  marks as you digged your nails inside his skin. Miguel didn't seem to care, he was so focused on you, and only  you. As you both were on the edge, Miguel started sucking on your tits harder, even biting your nipple time to time. "F-uck! Sh-it.. " *he pulled away as he began to kiss you. You felt his hands rubbed against your curved hips as you started feeling your precum soak his dick. He pulled away from the kiss as he rubbed his head against your shoulder, you could hear his whimpers and moans which made you more excited.

You moaned as you came, and Miguel rapidly pulled out his dick, cumming all over your stomach. You watched as his dick twitched in pleasure, Miguel looked so.. Hot..

You got up on your knees as you began to arch your back, leaning closer against his dick. "Since you sucked me off.. Why don't I give you the favor back?" His eyes widen as he looked at you, "a-re you sure..? Y-ou don't have to--" You began to lick his dick, he put his hand on your hair as he gently grips it. "[Y/N]..u-se your mouth if your going to suck me off.. " you looked at him in embarrassment, youve never been good or even done this before, however, it was worth a shot. You slowly put his cock inside your mouth, he moaned as he felt your hot warm mouth brush against his dick. He whimperd a bit as you began to suck his huge dick.

You used your free hands to stroke his dick while you sucked him off, as more time passes by, the more he gripped on your hair tighter. Suddenly, he pushed your head down,  making you choke onto his dick. You felt a warm substance slowly go down your throat, and you pulled your head up slowly. Cum was all over your lips and he looked at you, panting. "[Y/N]..th-at felt amazing.. " Miguel put his hand on your cheek as he wiped away the cum. "buena niña."(T:good girl)

You have him a faint smile as you began to lay down on your back. "Ready for round two?" His eyes widen as he looked at you, his dick still twitching from the blow job you gave him earlier. He grinned as he set his hands on your hips. "Of course."

Part 13 over.. ♥
To be continue..

Yall rn