pt.5 Apartment

You stood there. You waited for Miguel at the stairs. Did he ditch  you? Multiple thoughts ran through your head. You waited for him for almost a full hour, you were about to walk back inside when you hear panting. Oh my gosh. What was that beautiful whimper? You turned back. You might be smart, but your a little perverted sometimes. It was Miguel. You looked at him with a disgusted look. "Wow.. You ditched me. How could you--," suddenly, you saw he had a cut on his cheek. What?..

You rushed to see him. " what happened..? "
Miguel looked at you, he seemed.. Exhausted. Even sad. You frowned as you placed your hand on his cheek.Woah.Things are getting a bit steamy. He looked at you, a bit surprised you even touched him. "Ah.. I just. I had to take care of some business real quick, I didn't expect it to take that long.My apologies."  How could you even be mad at him? He clearly didn't mean to leave you hanging. You sigh. "It's fine.. Let's just. Forget about dinner. Cmon, come inside my apartment." Even though your room is a mess, you were eager to have him rest. He seemed tired. You don't know why though.

He looked at you blankly as he shaked his head. "Ah, no it's no problem. I already asked you out to dinner. I can't just--" "stop." You looked at him as you spoke, your voice was filled with empathy but also a hint of sincere (ness). "Cmon. Let's get you rested up." You grabbed his arm as you pulled him into your apartment. You opened your apartment door as you pressed the key buttons. "7.6.0.5." Cling. The door opened, he seemed a bit uncomfortable. You left him in the living room as you went to the kitchen and opened the light. "Do you want anything to drink?"..

You watch him sit on the couch as he cursed in Spanish.. He was mumbling something. But what? At that point.. He seemed serious, he was covering his face with his hands as he groaned a bit. You went to him, " are you OK? " .. Miguel looked at you. His eyes had a certain tint of red. Like bloodlust red. You and him stared at each other for a while until he coughed. "Im fine. There's really no problem we can just--" You pressed your finger on his lips, " no. Your not fine. Your stressed. I can see it in your eyes. Just relax. My lectures start late tomorrow so I can chill out a little late then usual. Miguel raised his eyebrow and sighed as he laid back on the couch, he was such a hunk, huh?

You two stared at the tv in silent, it was extremely awkward but you didn't know how to hype the mood up. Then, you yawned as you leaned a bit closer to Miguel. He seemed stiff, he has never really been interested in girls,but it seemed like you interested him the most.

"Should we order pizza?.. " you spoke with a soft but relaxing tone. Miguel turned to look at you, he gave out a faint but reassuring smile. "Sounds good to me. " You got up to grab the home phone, yes, you could have called on your own phone but, if you have a home phone, why not use it? Your home phone was placed against the wall, it was a bit to high for you. You grabbed the phone, but suddenly it rang loudly! Rrr-ingg! Out of instinct, you move away, but you didn't realize you stepped on that new bra your mom bought you at Victoria's Secret, shit. You stepped on the clip part. Out of pain, you groaned as you were about to fall, but suddenly, Miguel rushed to grab you.

. . .

You both looked at each other, you didn't know if it was due to the pain that made that moment unbearable. Oh shit. This was getting serious.Miguel looked at your eyes, you never realized how sharp his jawline was.. Or how handsome he was overall. His brown slick back hair and wavy curls made you want to mess him up.

" [INSERT NAME *Y/N*], are you okay? " Miguel spoke with a deep panic voice.

You looked at him..
What are you going to do?.. Should you kiss him or.. Leave him hanging? You don't want to make him uncomfortable though!

Oh no.

Kiss.

Part 5 is over.
To be countinue.