Chapter 4

I could hardly breathe, gasping for air. His words echoed in my mind, leaving me speechless. The fear of being disowned consumed me. When he called me "princess" and said he felt incomplete without me, it left me at a loss for words.

With tears welling up in my eyes, I mustered the courage to say, "If you missed me, I wanted to be with you too." All eyes were fixed on me in that moment.

"Allesandro give her a proper introduction," Carmella said, feeling the tension in the air. The table fell silent, and only my father, aunt, and I exchanged glances, with no one daring to speak a word.

"Welcome to our family, dear. It already feels like a warm embrace. If you prefer not to engage with your siblings, it shall be your choice." My father's enigmatic smile, rarely seen, stirred a peculiar sensation in my stomach."

"It's great to see you, sister! I go by Stefano. Being younger than my brother and having a long-lost little sister makes me a big brother once more," said the guy sitting with Alfonzo. His captivating light green eyes resembled precious gems, and we shared an uncanny resemblance unlike our father.
Stella: Glad to meet you too.

"So I happen to be the big older brother of you both and I'm pleased to have a sister like you And to finally meet you after so many years. We waited foryou-------- a lot." revealed Dante.

Dante had dark brown hair with dark eyes. He looked more like Allesandro not me and Stefano.

Stella: You knew that I existed?

Dante: Yeah I mean you were born here and lived here you played with us for a very long time. You don't remember anything?

Stella: No I just have flashes of a few moments in my head but i never had a memory of you both.

Stefano: Then let's make some memories.

"Yeah you can make lifetime memories with your sister since she's going to stay with us. I'm Valerie." she said while shaking hands.

Valerie had fairly white skin with light eyes and medium red hair. She didn't looked Italian at all I had a feeling that she was Scottish.

Stella: By any chance are you my sister?

Valerie: I wish I was but no.

Dante: Hey what do you mean by you wish? If you're her sister this makes you my sister as well. Stella, This girl here is my wife so I'm sorry but be happy with your brothers only.

Carmella: Oh shut up Dante it's only been 3 hours and you're already driving on her.

Allesandro: Fall silent.

He had a potent voice. And with only one word he made everyone quite.

Carmella: Who is this the third member of The triumvirate?

Alfonzo: You don't really remember me? I'm Alfonzo. You said I was your favourite.

Stella: Maybe because you have a common face. You knew him before today?

Carmella: Yes,Because he lived here all his life. He was here when you were born.

I don't know what it is but there was an inner feeling that I wished he was not my brother. My two brothers are handsome and I just hated this guy a few minutes ago but I can't resist that his grey eyes glisten in the light, and his fair skin is like porcelain. His black hair is perfectly styled, and it frames his face in a way that makes him look both mysterious and approachable. It's no wonder that I can't help with it my eyes are keep staring at him.