Chapter 8

"You fucked up Stella de luca"

Stella: Sure thing! Did you have a restful night all by yourself?

Stefano: Yeah. I did.

Stella: I did the same.

Stefano: I'm just trying to be a good brother.

Dante: Then I guess you're not helping at all. You need a tutor dude.

Carmella: You already started arguing.

She scolded us three because our recent behavior had been quite bothersome to her.

Allesandro: Let's have a calm breakfast. No more arguing

he said, his voice booming with authority. Instantly, the room fell silent.
He said in a quite deep voice making sure nobody's arguing anymore.

Stella: Okay so dad and Carmella can we have a little serious conversation?

Carmella: We're not going back Stella you can take your time getting used to this place.

Stella: I just wanted your permission about something.

Allesandro: Feel free to share with us if you require anything. We're here to support you.

Stella: The thing is, you know I'm still a teenager, and I only have a few days left to finish middle school.

Allesandro: Oh, do you wish to return to your former school and complete your studies?

Stella: Indeed, I do desire to finish my studies and proceed to high school, but I yearn for new beginnings rather than returning to the past.

Carmella: You haven't taken the last examination. How are you going to high school then?

Stella: Nay, I haven't yet taken the final examination. However, the process of transitioning to high school is not solely dependent on the results of that examination. If perchance a mishap befalls, rest assured, my father shall attend to it with utmost care.

I said with certainty, knowing full well that it was a mere cakewalk for them.

Allesandro: No need to inquire, my dear. Alfonzo will handle this matter with ease.

Alfonzo: I'll be at your beck and call.

Stella: Thank you, Dad! I was actually thinking, could you take me to the mall? I don't have enough clothes for here.

Carmella: You can hit the shops with your brothers, can't you, boys?

Dante: I won't give it a thumbs up. We've got a prior commitment to attend.

Valerie: I'm sorry Stella but we have a high-priority task.

Stefano: I've got a ton of work on my plate, so don't give me that look, okay?

Valerie: Alfonzo will be the one to accompany you, my friend.

Alfonzo: What? But I've got my own stuff to do. I can't tag along for shopping.

Stefano: If you don't take her to shopping then you'll let her borrow your clothes forever. Will you?

Alessandro: Don't say a word. Alfonzo will take care of Stella that's it. I don't want to hear anything from any of you any more.

He said practically making our mouths shut

Stefano: Got it! No worries, we won't say a single word. Alfonzo will handle everything for Stella.

After breakfast

The rest of the breakfast went quite and afterwards dad went to his office which was at the corner of the living room, Carmella went to her room, Valerie went to hers after apologising me once again.
I was also heading towards mine when I heard my name from behind.
It was Stefano. He was distressed.

Stella: Stefano, please understand that your actions are causing complications. I can't tolerate it any longer.

Stefano: Oh, really? Well, let me tell you something. I know Alfonzo very well, and he's not the right guy for you. He's been involved with different women every night for the past 5 years, just like everyone else in the mafia.

Stella: Oh, come on now! Don't try to act like the innocent one here. You're all cut from the same cloth, doing the same things as him.

Stefano: Then just assure me of something?

Stella: Spit it out!

Stefano: You won't let anyone crush your spirit, shatter your dreams, wound your soul, tear you apart and the most pivotal don't let anyone leave you heart broken!

He said more like hollering at me. I know that he's worried and I will not disappointed him.

Stella: I hear you loud and clear! You can bet your bottom dollar that I know how to take care of myself. I make a pledge to you.

Stefano: I hope you keep your word fellow woman. You're at liberty to leave.

Stella: Fine, As you say.

Stefano is my beloved brother, and my love for him knows no bounds. Finally, I have the family I have always yearned for, and I am determined to keep them close to my heart. I refuse to let them down, nor do I wish to lose them. While Stefano may be fearful that I will encounter heartbreak, I remain steadfast in my conviction that I shall emerge unscathed from any adversity that may come my way.

End of the chap🤎. I know it's been a month and I was missing but I'll keep updating my story from now on. I know this chap was boring but the coming story is a little twisted so be ready for all the upcoming intensity.

~byeeeee