Chapter 10

Alfonzo: " Devo ammettere che la mia cattiveria supera di gran lunga la loro."

[I must admit my badness exceeds theirs ]

Stella: Then I must stay away from you too.

Feeling confident and empowered, I replied to him with a sway in my step. As I made my way to the plaza filled with clothing shops, I couldn't help but feel excited to explore the different stores. Alfonzo followed me as I entered a shop, where I was pleasantly surprised to find a wide variety of trendy and classic pieces that had me swooning.

Discovering comfortable clothes in a clothing shop is a great feeling. I found a pair of soft leggings and a cozy sweater that felt like a warm hug. There was also be cute crop tops and trendy high-waisted jeans shorts that caught my eye. The shop had a variety of different styles, from casual and laid-back to more formal and fancy.

Whatever you choose, it's a fun
opportunity to express your personal style and feel good about yourself.

So yeah I did bought all the stuff which I thought might look good on me. I payed the price and handed all the bags to Alfonzo.

Alfonzo: Hey! I'm not your attendant. Carry these yourself.

Stella: Don't yell at me. Why do you think I asked to come you with me?

Alfonzo: I don't know maybe you needed someone to discuss your clothes with.

I was at a loss of words.

Alfonzo: Don't look at me like that! Wait you really thought that is why I came. I'm here only for your safety.

His Sarcastic laughter left me feeling both humiliated and furious.

Stella: Whatever! But you're still carrying them.

I was now walking past the store. Even though, I've already spent plenty of money on my shoes and clothes but still I was looking for some fun accessories and other stuff.

Alfonzo: What is it now? You clearly bought the whole mall I guess.

Stella: No I'm nearly done. Yeah here it is.

I finally arrived at the store. It's Victoria's secret. These are the essentials right? Well they are for me more than anything. But we got a situation here, What am I supposed to say to this man???

Alfonzo: What are you waiting for? Let's go I told you I have to be somewhere.

He said while grabbing my wrist in attempt to walk through the door.

Stella: Wait! What do you think you're doing?

Alfonzo: Taking you inside what else.

Stella: Can't you give me a little space here? Men are not allowed and especially perverts like you.

I said while pointing my finger on his chest practically touching it.

Alfonzo: I bet I know more than you about these stuff.

He said while taking my hand and dragging me inside the store.

Stella: You stay here and for god sake I can't handle you anymore.

I said while leaving him at the cash counter and looking for the stuff I came here for.

Alfonzo: As if I'll obey her.

I ventured further into the store and examined the items on the shelves. I was on the hunt for some personal clothing and care stuff.

"Can I help you ma'am?" The lady who worked there asked me.