Chapter 7

Here is my first morning in my new luxurious house. Which was spent waking up in a king-sized bed with fluffy pillows and soft sheets. The night went so comfy and I didn't even knew when I fell asleep. I walked out of my bedroom to the corridor where natural light poured in from the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Wait:
Oh I'm sorry I'm being so forgetful these days. Here is the room A.K.A my bedroom

This room has a dark academia vibe which I don't really hate

This room has a dark academia vibe which I don't really hate. My room also had a window from which I could see the outside garden and some trees.

So I took the staircase instead of the lift for some obvious reasons, I'm a patient of claustrophobia I know it sounds dramatic but that's true. I'm not really scared of elevators but I prefer to not to go alone. And now you'd be wondering how I manged to go last night, the reason is if I'm with someone I have a little support.

Valerie: So you're up?

Stella: What do you think?

Valerie: You're up. How did the night went?

Stella: Night was comfortable I had a good sleep.

Valerie: I hope you don't face problems adjusting here.

Stella: I like problems. It keeps me engaged or I'll turn into a zombie if I don't have something to do.

Valerie: I know it's out of blue but how old are you?

Stella: Currently 16 but I'll be 17 this September.

Valerie: Are you going to continue your studies?

Stella: Yes I plan to do so. I'll ask my aunt and dad today.

Valerie: You can have a conversation with them on the breakfast.

Stella: Right. But can I ask you something?

I ask her as she nods and give me a smile.

Stella: Do you have any hoodie or something that you can give me. I had only these nighties in my closet. I don't think I'll be able to spend all day in these.

Valerie: I'm sorry but there are two problems. First, I don't think I have any hoodies and second you're a little younger to wear my dresses.

Stella: That was offensive.

Valerie: No I meant that they'll be oversized foryou. I don't have any comfy outfits.

Stella: C'mon not your fault. Do you think my brothers have something that I could wear?

Valerie: I can't say anything about Dante you can go and ask him.

Stella: That's a clear no.

Valerie: Stefano can share his clothes with you but he's not home most of the time and his room's always locked.

I was disappointed to not to have any clothes but when she mentioned Stefano I had flashes of some events that happened last night and with that I remembered the third person and my last hope.