Girlfriend?

Emily POV
It's now Friday and I can honestly say that I love it here. Yesterday when I told the girls and Noel about me they said that they don't care about money. I was so glad to hear that.
Today I think I'm going to ask Alison to be my girlfriend. And I know the perfect way to do it. I said I was going to take things slow but I want her to be mine and only mine. For these past few days she been my main reason for smiling.
I was currently eating breakfast that my mom made for my father and I. I guess this would be the perfect time to ask my parents if I could go to the party tonight.
Emily-" hey mom and dad can I go to a party tonight at Noels."
Mom-" sure honey but you know the rules." I knew the rules,I've been following them for like 5 years.
Emily-" yes I do. Don't drink and don't take a drink from anyone." These rules might seem stupid but I think everyone should follow them because you never know what could happen at a party.
Dad-" that's my girl and since it's a Friday we'll let you stay out late, but remember your mom needs you for a photo shoot at 10:30 in the morning."
Emily-" thanks and ok but can I bring my friends too."
Mom-" yes sure I could always use some extra models."
Emily-" ok thanks mom and dad I love yall so much but I got to get to school."
Dad-" bye Emmy. See you later."
Emily-" not later just see ya."
Every time before I go to school me and my dad do that. To me I just like see ya not see ya later because I might not see you later.
So today I decided to wear a tight shirt and skirt. I even straighten my hair and put on a little bit more makeup than usual. If I wanted Ali to be my girlfriend I needed to look perfect.
I took the black Range Rover to school today. And I haven't texted Alison either I want her to be surprised today. None of her friends know what I'm doing. So I have to dodge them and Ali. This is going to be hard.

Alison POV
Emily hasn't texted me yet and usually she does. Does Em not like me the way I like her? And I don't even know if she can go to the party tonight.
...

It was already 3rd period and I still haven't seen Em. My friends and I are currently making our way down to the cafeteria and that's when I see Em hug some guy and walk into the cafeteria. My blood was boiling. I knew it she was just like the rest.
Aria-" calm down Ali,that guy could have been anyone."
Alison-" yea whatever lets just get in there so we can eat.
Aria-" ok"
As soon as I walk in everything goes quite. Ok that was weird.
Spencer-" do you guys know what's going on."
Noel-" nope I have no idea."
And that's when I heard someone speaking on a microphone. It was Emily.
Emily-" thanks guys for getting quite. I just wanna say that ever since I got here you all have been nothing but nice to me. But there is someone in here that stands out. She has piercing blue eyes and long blonde hair. She truly is beautiful inside and out. Even though we've only know each other for a couple days but I feel a real connection with her. I think she knows who she is. And I'm going to sing to her and don't judge me I might be a little rusty. And thanks to Max for helping me set up everything." I can't believe she doing this for me. I also feel relieved because that boy was just her friend.
The music was playing and it was one of my favorite songs. And I might add that Em looks so sexy when she has her hair straight.

Emily-"She been my queen
Since we were sixteen
We want the same things,
We dream the same dreams,
Alright (alright)

I got it all
'Cause she is the one
Her mom calls me 'love',
Her dad calls me 'son',
Alright (alright)

I know, I know, I know for sure

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me