All Good

Alison POV
I had to go after Em. She was my girlfriend and I wasn't going to let her go because I was getting carried away in a stupid game.
I seen her jump in her car and speed down the street. I asked Spencer if I could borrow her car,so I could chases Em. I was like 3 cars behind Em. I could see her but I don't think she noticed me.
Next thing I know is that Emilys car is hit by a semi truck and her car does 3 flips and lands on the hood. I quickly pulled the car over and ran to her car.
Her eyes were closed and she was covered in blood. With all my might I pulled Em out of the car and into my arms and held her. I guess a bystander called the police and the ambulance because all I see is red and blue lights.
Alison-" Em, baby wake up. I know that you're mad at me from the kiss. I can't lose you. You're the best thing ever that happened to me. I love you. Please don't go." At this point in bawling my eyes out I really don't want her to die.
Emily-" I know it was just a game. I lashed out. I'm not mad at you. I love..." She didn't finish her eyes just closed again.
Someone from the ambulance came and got her and took her to the hospital. I quickly called Spencer to meet me at the hospital.
I was speeding to the hospital but at this point I really don't care.

When I arrived at the hospital I go and see where Em is at. And they said that she was being operated on and the nurse told me to wait in the waiting room. I had my head in my hands crying. But I look up as soon as I see the girls.
Aria-" Ali what happened."
Alison-" well Em got mad at me for kissing Lauren and she quickly left."
Spencer-" Yea we know that she looked pretty pissed."
Alison-" well she got in her car and I was going to go after her but while I was driving behind her a big semi truck hit her and her car flipped." Damn I was really hoping that is would be the only time I would have to tell this story.
Hanna-" is she ok."
Alison-" I don't know. She being operated on."

As the girls were comforting me a doctor came out.
Doctor-" are you here for Emily Feilds."
Alison-" yes."
Doctor-" I'm Dr. Kingston. And I just wanted you to know that Emily is fine but she does have a broken arm and leg. With stitches on the right side of her stomach that's about 13 inches long. But overall she fine and she wake but she is on very heavy medicine." I was so relieved that Em was alright I don't know what I would do if she died. As we were all hugging from the good news I seen Emilys parents walk toward us.
Pam- "Alison what happened."
Alison-" Em got into a car accident."
Wayne-" is she ok."
Alison-" yea she is. But she has a broken leg and arm. And she needed stitches on the right side of her stomach."
Wayne-" is she wake."
Alison-" yes she is but I wanted yall to be the ones to see her first."
Pam-" nonsense. We know that you date Emmy and she talks about you ever since we moved here."
Alison-" well I hope it was all good things. But let's go to the room she in the doctor said she was awake."
Em was in room C27 and when we all walked in Em was smiling harder than ever.
Alison-" oh and let me warn you now. Em is on some heavy medicine."

3rd Person POV

Pam-" hey Emmy how are you feeling."
Emily-" hi mommy. I'm feeling like I'm on a cloud."
Wayne-" that's good baby girl. But we have to cancel the photo shoot and reschedule it when you get those casts off."
Emily-" aww man that sucks my friends were gonna be in it."
Wayne-" I know sweetie but it's ok. But do you need us to stay with you."
Emily-" no daddy. I know that you and mommy are kinda old and yall need your rest." Everyone was laughing at this point. Emilys was talking like she was on drugs.
Pam-" we are not old but since you said it, me and your father are going to leave and check on you tomorrow. bye sweetie we love you and we are so glad that you're ok."
Wayne-" bye Emmy."
Once Emilys parents left it was just Em and the girls.

Alison POV
I was really happy that Em was alright. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even speak.
Spencer-" hey Em."
Emily-" hey Spencer, Aria and Hanna." I guess Em didn't see me because I was the back.
Emily-" hey have yall seen my girlfriend. I miss her. I need an Ali bear hug."
Alison-" hey Em come here." I gave her the greatest hug ever but I made sure I didn't hurt her.
Emily-" Ali I love you so much."
Alison-" I love you too. Now you need some rest."

All the girls left and it was just Em and I. Em was sleep and I was just starting at her. I know it sounds creepy but she looked so peaceful. Even after everything that happened tonight she still looked like an angel. After about 20 minutes I feel asleep.

The next Morning...

Emily POV
I remember everything that happened last night. It was a disaster. But I also remember that it wasn't all that bad. I was about to get up but two things stopped me. One, was I had a cast on my leg and arm. And two, someone had their arms around me.
Alison-" good morning beautiful." I will never get tired of her morning voice.
Emily-" good morning babe."
Alison-" how are you feeling."
Emily-" good but when can I get out of here I really hate hospitals."
Alison-" I don't know let me call a doctor to see."
After Ali pressed a red button on the side of my bed a doctor came in 2 minutes later.
Alison-" hey Dr. Kingston when can Em go home and how long does she have to keep the cast on."
Dr. K-" well I need to run some
test on her first. But as the cast part, she'll need to keep it on for 3 weeks. And Em you'll need to be in a wheelchair."
Emily-" cool I always wanted to be in a wheelchair."
Dr. K-" alright I'll be back in 30 minutes with the test results."
Emily-" ok."

30 minutes later...

Dr. K-" good news Em you can leave today but I would suggest you take it easy for like a month so you can fully recover. and I would call someone to bring you new clothes."
Emily-" thanks Dr. K for everything."
Dr. K-" It kind of my job to take care of patients but you're welcome."

Ali had called my parents and the girls. Noel couldn't come because he had to clean up the cabin but Ali said that that he'll continue over to my house later. After about 15 minutes of waiting my parents and the girls came in the room. They were all telling me that they're so glad that I was ok. I was really lucky to have great people in my life.
Mom-" here Emmy we bought you some clothes."
Emily-" thanks mom let me change and then we can leave. Umm Ali can you help me change."
Alison-" yea come on let's go to the bathroom."

Ali helped he change into the clothes that my parents bought me. As soon as I was done I got in the wheelchair and me and Ali headed to the exit of the hospital. When we got down everyone was waiting for us.

Mom-" so me and your father have to leave to go to a meeting today and won't be back til late tonight. So we asked the girls if they could stay over til we get back."
Emily-" ok but can they just stay the night."
Wayne-" sure. But just don't eat all the food. I know how teenage girls are."
Emily-" whatever let's home I'm tired and hungry."

When we all got home Ali made lunch for me and the rest of the girls.
All day we just watched movies and laid down. I mean I really couldn't to much since I did had on two and stitches on my stomach.
We were all laughing and then the door bell rang.
Hanna-" I'll get it."
Hanna opens the door and I can see who it is from the door. I can't believe she's here
Hanna-" Em she is here for you."
Emily-" let her in."
She walked in and I can't believe she's here I haven't seen her since I moved here.

Emily-" hey DJ."
Dinah-" hello Emmy.