Finally

1 Week later...

Emily POV

Its been a week since Ali disappeared and I literally has been a living hell for me.

I haven't left my room and I haven't eaten. Every now and then I get up and look at myself in the mirror, I look like shit and honestly it's kind of scary.

The girls come over everyday after school to check up on me. But I just push them away. I really don't mean to I don't it's just that, if I don't have Ali, then I'm nothing.

...

Hanna POV

It's been a week since Ali disappeared...wait it's more of a kidnapped.

And as soon as I see that bitch Elle I will kill her even if Emily says no.

But me being the smart person that I am. I found a guy that can help us out.

At lunch...

Hanna POV

Aria-" I feel really bad for Em she hasn't came out of her room in like a week."

Spencer-" Me too. We have to find a way to find her."

Hanna-" I think I know a way to find Ali."

Spencer-" What is it?"

Hanna-" Well you know that Caleb guy in our math class."

Aria-" Yea."

Hanna-" Well I've been talking to him and his a hacker. So what if he can access where Ali phone is at."

Spencer-" I never thought I say this in a million years. But Hanna you're a genius."

Hanna-" Thank you Spencer. Now let me text Caleb and skip the rest of the day to go to Emily's house."

Aria-" Alright let's go."

...

Alison POV

I don't know how long I've been in here. There's no window. There's no clock. There's no nothing.

But I haven't given up hope. I know the girls are still looking. And I know Em is devastated.

I can't do anything. I can't even move.

Elle and Camila come in the room. Every so often. But when they come in its a different punishment every time and they only get worse.

I have cuts all over my stomach. And on my back. Every where on my skin is bruised and black and blue.

I can't stay in here any longer.

...

At Emily's house...

Hanna POV

Hanna-" do you think that she will like the idea."

Spencer- " Of course she will. Caleb is going to help us. Right Caleb?"

Caleb-" Yea. If her phone hasn't died it'll be a piece of cake."

Hanna-" Alright here goes nothing."

I opened the door with the key Emily haves us a while back.

The four of us headed to Emily's room and seen that she was in the exact same position as she was a week ago.

Hanna-" Umm hey Em. I know that you probably don't want to speak right know but just listen ok. I have a friend here named Caleb. And he hacks into phones and other things. And if he can hack in to Ali's phone then we can locate where it's at and find her."