Hello Again

Emily POV

Its been 3 months since I moved here. 3 months since Ali and I became a couple. 3 months since Dianh came to Rosewood.

Today was the day I could get my casts off. And I was extremely happy because I hated having them on. Tomorrow it's Ali and I 3 months anniversary and I want to do something really special.

For the first month and second month I really couldn't do anything with her, because of my stupid casts. So I have to make this one extra special.

Currently Ali and I are going to the hospital so I can get these casts off.

Alison-" So you're finally getting those off." She said pointing to my arm and leg.

Emily-" I know right. I fucking hate these things."

Alison-" Well after today no more wheelchair."
...

Dr. K-" So Emily, your casts are off yay. But you still need to take it easy. Because any minor injuries will lead you back in here with another cast. Ok you got that."

Emily-" yes sir."

Dr. K-" Now get out and go be teenagers."

The first thing I was going to do was go swimming. I wouldn't swim hard. I would just get in. But it was better than nothing.

Back at home...

When we walked in it was quite. To quite. And I know for sure that the girls were here before Ali and I left the house.

Alison POV

Why was it so quite. I knew the girls were here be we left. Next thing I hear is screaming.

Alison-" Em did you hear that."

Emily-" yea. But where did it come from."

Alison-" I don't know."

Right after that we heard the screaming again.

Emily-" the basement. That's where it's coming from."

As soon as we got down there. I seen something that I would never want to see.

Emily POV

I wanted to cry at the sight that I saw. But the tears wouldn't fall out of my eyes.

Who would do something like this?

And why?

Alison POV

Why did this happen to them. As soon as I was about to help them something hit the back of my head and everything goes black.

Emily POV

Emily-" Ali noooooo."

What was going on?

And who hit Ali?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hello Emily, nice to see you again."

I knew this day was coming. And I wasn't prepared for any of it.
----------------------------------------

Don't you just hate me. I know it's kinda short but. Summer school has been kicking my ass. I guess that's what I get for trying to graduate earlier. And has as much as I love people, I strongly dislike them. They get on my nerves and do the stupidest things. And with the things they do just throw me completely off. But enough of my life.

What do you think down in the basement? Who was down there? What did Ali and Em see? Who hit Ali?

So many questions. That you probably don't know the answers to.

Kisses L😘