The Big Day

Marriage. The big 8 letter world that everyone is supposed to care about. Marriage is the bonding of two people that truly love each. Someone can dream of the perfect husband or wife and dream of the perfect wedding, with the perfect ring, and a perfect life. But marriage isn't about perfect anything. Sometimes you can't marry someone because they're so perfect. Perfect gets boring.

Marriage isn't something that you have to do. It's something that your heart tells you to do. And also marriage isn't for everyone. And that's ok. Because if you truly love someone you shouldn't have to get married to prove it. Usually most of the people that get married get divorced. No one said that you couldn't marry only one time. Sometimes it takes 3 times or even 7 times. Who knows? But when you find your true love, it's likes the days get longer and your heart grows bigger.

...

Emily POV

Today's the day. It's the big day. I get to marry my love, my best friend, my everything.

Some people say when you get married everything changes.

It could be good or bad. Sometimes you get good and sometimes you get bad.

But only time can tell.

On the Effiel tower I didn't say yes to her because she had a nice ring, I didn't say yes just because we where in public, and I didn't say yes because we were in Paris. 

I said yes because I can truly see myself with her and only her.

I said yes because I do truly love her.

Sitting here getting my makeup done all I can think about are the memories Alison and I have had together.

And definitely some memories that we're going to make.

Alison say I'm a natural beauty and I don't need make up. She's right I don't need make up. But today the big day so why not.

My hair and makeup is done and now it's time for the dress.

Alison jaw is going to drop. And I'm hoping that it will.

Finally the dress is on and now it's time to walk out.

As I walk out with my dad on my side all I see are smiles. And I think I ever saw my mom and Hanna tear up a little bit.

But can you blame my mom. It's every mothers dream for their little girl to get married to someone that they truly love.

Now all I have to do is wait for My Ali to come walking through those doors.

Alison POV

It's May 28. The day I get married to the most beautiful woman in the world.

Everything today has just been in slow motion for me. The day has barely started but I don't think I would ever want it to end.

I sit in the chair getting my makeup done and all I can think about is the future with my soon to be wife.

Every time I close my eyes I see me and Emily.

We always say that will be together forever. And I believe that. We have a love that can't be broken.

As my makeup get done we do my hair next.

Emily loves my hair. She loves it when it has a lot of curls in it. So that's exactly how I'm going to do it.

And now it was the final step putting on the dress. It's was so beautiful. I'd really had made a good choice for picking it.