2 Gone Girls

Emily POV

Alison-" What happened."

Emily-" The girls can't find Elle."

Alison-" How could that have happened."

Emily-" I don't know but we need to leave. Like now.

Alison-" Alright let's go."

It was getting pretty dark. Which meant that it was going to be even harder trying to find Elle.

Every thing was going perfect. One minute your with the love of your life and next thing you know is that your crazy twin sister is trying to kill you.

Great.

Back At The House...

Ali and I bust through the door. And everything goes silent.

Emily-" So anyone want to explain what happened."

Hanna-" First off I just want to say that Dinah and I were having sex all day. So by default we had nothing to do with it."

Emily-" Ok. Hanna and Dinah are excused. So Spencer and Aria might want to tell me what happened."

Spencer-" Well I was doing everything you said. I was checking up on her every 2 hours. And on the third time I checked she wasn't tied up anymore. She was gone. And we all were looking for her. And about an hour of searching we called you."

Emily-" Ok. I have a plan."

Alison-" What is it?"

Emily-" We all need to split up."

Alison-" ARE YOU CRAZY!"

Emily-" Maybe a little. I know in movies splitting up is never good but we have to."

Hanna-" Alright. Hands in bitches."

We all put out hands in just like hanna said.

Hanna-" Find crazy bitch on 3."

Dinah-" Is that on 3 or after 3."

Spencer-" Really. Are you guys really acting out Pitch Perfect?"

Hanna-" Maybe."

Emily-" Fuck it lets just go."

Hanna POV

I went to go check all in the house. And I did that until the whole house was upside down.

Aria POV

I went to go check all of the girls house and asked their parents if they seen "Emily".

But none of them did.

Dinah POV

You would think me being here for 3 months I know all the places.

But I don't.

I just got in one of Em's car and started driving.

Emily POV

I went straight to my other house where my parents were staying and told them everything.

They made a few calls so no one knew about the situation.

After talking with them I got in my car and drove in one direction. And my parents went in the other.

I really hope that we find her tonight.

Spencer POV

I stayed around the house and I think sense Hanna didn't leave when the others did. She's still in the house.

Elle can't be far. Or could she.

I'll just stay close to the house just in case she comes back.

Alison POV

I think I'm the dumbass in the group because I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who went in the woods at night.

I didn't come unprepared. I had a flashlight. But I don't think it would help much if I needed to fight.

As I'm walking I hear something.

"Hello"

I called out. No one answered.

"Hell..."

Before I could get the next hello out someone covers my mouth. And another grabs me.

Next thing I know is that I'm passed out.

1:34 am...

Emily POV

It's 1:34am and everyone is back at the house and Ali is no where to be found.

Aria-" Did anyone see where she went."

Spencer-" I thought I saw her go into the woods."

Emily-" She's not there I checked already."

Hanna-" How many times did you check."

Emily-" 6."

Elle is gone.

Alison is missing.

My mind had to put two and two together.

Elle took Alison.

Emily-" Guys. Elle took Ali."

Spencer-" How are you so sure."

Emily-" I don't know. I feel Elle. Like a connection in a way. But I feel that Ali is with her too."

-----------------------------------------

Yay!!! I updated.

I know it's short but the next chapter is gonna be big.

How did Elle get out?

Who took Ali?

So many questions.

But anyways PLL comes on tonight. Yay! I live for Tuesday. I'm like the only one in my group of friends that watch it and sometimes I'm like why Am I even friends with you. Oh wait I'm friends with them because I love them very much. Even if they don't watch it.

Kisses L 😘