Je t'aime

Emily POV

Finally it was Alison's and I 3 month anniversary. I have everything planned out. It's going to be the best night ever.

Alison POV

Today is Em and I 3 month anniversary.

I still can't believe that I've only know her for 3 months. And some how I fell in love with her at first sight.

Currently Em and I are laying in bed. The rest of the girls are in the other rooms.

I was watching Em sleep and she looked so peaceful.

Emily-" I can feel you staring at me."

Alison-" what can I say I have a beautiful girlfriend."

Emily-" you sure do."

I wonder if Em knows what today is. I really hope that she didn't forget.

Alison-" do you know what today is."

Emily-" yea it's Saturday."

Alison-" yep it sure is."

She totally forgot. Wow. I see how it is.

Emily-" Yea. But today 3 months ago I walked up to Rosewood high and seen the only girl that caught my eyes. She had long blonde hair and she had the pinkest lips. She really looked beautiful that day. And then I ended up being English partners with her. And every sense then I was in love. But the best thing about her is that she loves me for me. And to me that's all I could ever ask for."

My eyes got watery. Every word she said was said with passion.

Emily-" babe don't cry."

Alison-" how can I not cry. I love you so much."

Emily-" I love you to. But we a big day ahead of us."

Alison-" What are we doing?"

Emily-" It's a surprise."

Alison-" Ok."

Knowing anything about Emily she probably has something big planned.

Emily POV

When Ali and I went downstairs the girls were already eating and watching tv.

Hanna-" HAPPY 3 MONTHS BITCHES!!"

Emily-" Thanks Hanna."

Hanna-"Welcome."

Spencer-" so I know it's yall 3 month anniversary but what are we gonna do with Elle."

Alison-" Yea what are we gonna do with her."

Emily-" Well I was thinking while Ali and I are out you girls can watch her."

Hanna-" Fine. But only cause I love you."

Dinah-" I thought you loved me?"

Hanna-" I do love you babe. I love Emily more like a sister way."

Then Hanna and Dinah started kissing and it was getting heated.

Emily-" damn. Get a room."

Hanna-" don't mind if we do."

Dinah-" Later bitches. See you in a couple of hours or days who knows."

Alison-" Nasty asses."

...

Emily-" ALI HURRY UP."

I love Ali with all that I got. And I expect her flaws and all. But she takes like 2 hours to get ready. Like what are you doing?