Welcome to New York

1 month later...

Emily POV

It's been a month since Ali was found. And a month since Elle died.

Slowly Ali was recovering. I think from what she went through only made herself and everyone else stronger.

We are all back in school and I can't stand it. But if I want to take over the family business one day, I need my education.

Everything has been going really great right now.

Dinah got a recording deal and has been working in the studio a lot lately.

Life is just really great right now.

...

At Lunch...

Hanna-" So what are the plans today after school?"

Emily-" Well today is Friday and we don't have school on Monday. So how about we go somewhere?"

Spencer-" Like where?"

Emily-" How... about New York."

Aria-" Sounds perfect when do we leave."

Emily-" As soon as school ends pack and meet me back at my house ASAP."

Hanna-" Alright."

...

At Emily's House...

Emily-" Everybody has what they need."

Alison-" Yep. I already made sure that they did."

Emily-" Good work babe."

Spencer-" So how are we getting to New York?"

Emily-" I would say that we could take the jet but I think taking the Hummer would be more fun."

Aria-" Cool so who's gonna drive."

Hanna-" Emily can I drive please."

Emily-" Hanna you are so funny. Of course you can't drive. I've seen the way you drive."

Hanna-" Bitch."

Emily-" Love you too. But Spencer you drive and Aria sit in the front with her and Dinah and Hanna get the second row and Ali and I will take the third row."

Dinah-" Why do you get the last row?"

Emily-" Because it's my car. Now let's go."

...

In The Car...

Alison POV

I think this trip is exactly what everyone needs right now.

Sometimes I still have dreams about what happened. I'm staying strong though. I'm getting through it one step at a time.

But since Elle was Emily twin it's kind of hard to forget. Every time I see Emily I see Elle.

I know Emily is nothing like her sister but sometimes I just get scared.

...

Currently I'm laying on Emily's chest. I know she's sleeping because she chest is slowly moving up and down.

So far the car ride has been going great.

For the first hour Hanna and Dinah were screaming to every song that came on the radio.