Lana Del Rey (3)💫

I promise this is the last one with lana del rey she's just so 🤩🤩🤩

Song; Lana Del Rey - Diet Mountain Dew ★

"Hey cutie" I greeted as I see my girlfriend come back from a stressful meeting. "Hey Dal" she smiled coming to the run and immediately taking off her makeup to run around doing more errands. "Um excuse you?" I gasped. She finally gave me all her attention. "I barely saw you all week!" I pouted. "Awh I know I miss you Angel" She sighed. "It's been a bit stressful cause you know with my new album and me trying to feature new artists and I don't have a manager right now" she began to list off all her problems. "I don't care anymore Lolita, 5:30pm wear a cute outfit" I strictly said. "Baby I have a-" I cut her off. "Baby I have to go to this and baby I have to go to the studio blah blah blah" I mocked her. "Kiss my ass". "I mean I would love to but I'm not in the mood right now daphne" she sighed. "Please, be home by 5 so I can take you somewhere" I said. She looked hesitant at first but nodded then ran out the door once again. "I swear I need to find her a manager" I said to myself.

 Time goes by and I decided to get ready. Lana texted me that she's coming back home at 4:30 so we can hit the road at 5. I really wasn't feeling to get all dressed up so I wore a more natural makeup (concealer, lipgloss, blush mascara, highlighter) then decided a cute floral dress. I put together heels with it and took many selfies and pictures in the mirror with the outfit for my Instagram.

"Hey angel" I heard as the sound of the front door closing. "Hey pretty" I smiled at her. When she saw me putting in earrings she grinned widely. "Oh you look so pretty" she said, looking me up and down. I smiled at her compliment. 

She took forever to get out of that bathroom but everything was so worth it when she came out. She was stunning, I love her simple style. My eyes follow her as she goes to pick out a lipstick cloud that suits her dress. "What, she laughs and she notices my love eyes. "Please you make me fall harder everyday" I hummed as I wrapped my arms around her waist and watched as she applied lipstick in the mirror. 

We get our surprise spot and it's none other then where we confessed. "I remember this day like it was yesterday" I said as she was in awe of the beautiful view. I chuckle lightly at her reaction and I sat down and enjoyed the sunset. "Sometimes I feel we need to be reminded of where our first chapter of our love story took place" I said, looking in awe at her. "Please I love this Daphne". "I love you". I whisper as threw rose petals in the air.

We also met some super supportive, sweet fans on the way 🤘

lanadelrey: baby put on heart shape sunglasses ❤️🎸

TaylorSwift: y'all are the fuel of my songs

Ariana Grande: mama 🤩🤩

dalana: WE LOVE SEEING HER SO HAPPY

euphoriczsvp: Can't wait for the new album to drop, hope daphne is featured in a song! xx

daphne_: MOTHER IS MOTHERING 😍😍😍