Emma Myers 💫

Song: The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather ★

(Third Person-ish)

Every since the day you got accepted by Tim Burton HIMSELF to be on the cast of Wednesday, all the way to the first few months of working on the series has been a blur. But in a good way. You've done many exciting things. Such as getting thrown across the room, being held up in the air from 20 feet from the ground, and your personal favourite scene, narrowly avoiding an attack by the Hyde. You've start to observe your feelings from first meeting your co-star and friend Emma Myers to now have drastically changed. You get nervous around her and when she invites you to grab coffee. But it's impossible to stay away because your her love interest in the series.

Daphnes pov:

You hear a knock on your trailer after getting your hair and makeup done for the shoot. "Morning Daph" Emma greeted you with a warm smile and coffee. "Hi Emma!" Her smile hypnotised me. "The directors told me to let you know we're shooting 2 scenes today so we get a break tomorrow" we walked and talked all the way to the set. "Oh cool" I start to feel the nerves kick in as she wraps her arm around my shoulder. "You guys arrived right on time" Mike, the director said coming our way. "So first scene we're going to shoot is where Morgan and Enid are having a fight once they arrive from the woods to nevermore" he explains while flipping through the script to show us our lines. "Blah blah blah, then they kiss in the rain!" He hands us the scripts. I feel my cheeks burn tremendously as Emma scans the script. "How come in our scripts there was no mentions of kissing?" I ask him. "Well Jenna suggested it and we liked the idea so we added it last minute" he shrugged and walked away. "Seems easy today, ready?" she asks. "Alright scene 29, three two one go" we hear a director yell from the back.

"You could've got killed Morgan! Are you insane!?" Emma yelled at me, obviously yelling in character. "I came out with a few scratches I'm fine" I whisper my line while observing the fake cuts and blood. "Are you listening to me? Are you not listening to how you could've got killed if one thing happened differently?" She cried out, taking my face into her hands observing my cut across my cheek. " cut me some slack, Wednesday's probably looking for us" I turn to go inside. But enid pulls me back for the kiss part. As she leans in I freeze. "Cut" i hear a Director from the back say. "That was so good what happened" Jenna who plays Wednesday asks from the side. "I don't really know" I stutter. Emma just passes me a reassuring smile. I wanna kiss Emma obviously but I'm scared. "It's fine, take 2" Mike yells for us to take our places.

Time Skip !!!

"We're on take 4, daphne we have another scene to shoot today!" Harry, one of the directors yell while reviewing what we took. "I'm so sorry I really am" I apologise. This is so humiliating. "It's fine Daphne, get some fresh air and we can start filming scene 30 with Jenna and Enid in the dorm" Mike reassured me. "We can shoot this scene tomorrow when she's well rested" He smiles at me, saving the awkwardness. I run out the the building while Emma watches me with pure confusion and worry in her eyes.

This page is heavily inspired by a book that I read a long time ago but I forgot the name 

If anyone knows what I'm talking about please write the book down so I can credit it (All I remember is it was a Jenna Ortega book) 🫶🏻