Camila Cabello 💫

Song: Tv girl - Not Allowed ★

"Gosh I'm so scared" Your girlfriend Camila said in a whisper tone. "Mila, you will rock this interview with Ellen and I'll watch you " you reassured her while rubbing her back. "Thank you habibi (my love)" She smiled as Ellen announced her name.

You watched the love of life walk up the stages and waved hundreds of fans as they cheered and hyped camila. "Hello camila" ellen greeted her. "Hi" she exclaimed, observing the crowed and admiring the amount of people there. "How are you feeling" ellen asked. "Well, definitely nervous but this crowd is insane" camila laughed, looking at the back to meet with my eyes. I give her a thumbs up. "Did you bring a guest with you" ellen asked once again. "You keep on looking over your shoulder" she added, laughing a little bit. "Ah yes I bought my beautiful girlfriend with me, she's in the back" she smiled.

 "Why don't we bring daphne out to " Ellen said, looking at the crowd. Camila laughed as I walk out to the stage. I've never been in front of so many flashlights and people before, no wonder why camila was so stressed and nervous. "Hey" I awkwardly sit next to camila. "Daphne I love you" I hear a fan shout which made the whole room laugh, including me and camila. "Back off she's mine" i see camila lip sync.

" So daphne, how would you describe the newest album camila cabello just dropped, familia" She asked curiously. "Wow um" I start of awkwardly, not knowing what to say. "Definitely an awesome album" I laugh, feeling nervous and start stuttering a bit in the spotlight. "Its-" camila cut me off. "She's so speechless she doesn't know what to say" she laughs, taking a humorous approach to my nervousness. Taking the spotlight off me for a second. "And also, daphne how do you feel about Shawn mendes hitting on camila on Twitter" she displayed screenshots of Shawn mendes tweeting "Can someone please inject the whole Camila Cabello album in my veins Im dying without it 😫" And "looking a little too fine lately yikes". I laugh trying to show I'm not uncomfortable and a bit jealous. "I mean Shawn and camila are still friends and are on good terms and I've talked to him many times before!" I began. "This is just another case of camila and Shawn shippers taking things way out of context" my voice crooked and I pause. "Just cause Shawn complimented her music, doesn't mean they're getting engaged please" I said. The room started clapping again. "Exactly what she said" camila began talking. "I love her and she loves me and Shawn and I are just great friends!" She added. "Alright love birds no need to get all angry now" ellen laughed. "Now let's give it up for Camila performing "everyone at this party" everyone started clapping, even myself. 

daphne_: God is a woman 💋