Taylor Swift 💫

Song: Taylor Swift - Style ★

You groaned loudly in frustration as you tossed and turned in bed. "Can't sleep baby?" Taylor laughed softly. "Yeah" you sighed. "I know the feeling" Taylor changed her sleeping position to meet your eyes in the dark. "I'm just so nervous about this performance tay" you exhale sharply as you read Taylor's facial expressions. But it was hard to do so in the dark. "I know baby trust me"- I cut her off. "Taylor you can't be talking cause you're one of the world's well established singers" you chuckle a little, zoning out thinking if you'll be the same one day. "I know you got a lot on your mind baby, and trust me I was in your position like 18 albums ago" she gently cupped your face, caressing your cheek with her thumb. You hummed to the soothing feeling. "I know, we should watch a movie" she said, jumping out of bed. "You think?" You start supporting your weight on your elbow on the bed. Yesss" she smiled. "Movie with wine, chocolate and ice cream?" I asked. "Don't forget the 3 ice cubes in your red wine buttercup" she cracked a smile. Now I'm getting excited. "Alright!" I grinned while jumping out of bed. She led me to the living room where she threw 5 pillows and 2 soft blankets on the ground. "Since we're already here you might as well hook me with a margarita" I look back at her in the kitchen getting our food. "Alright Miss what are we watching" she finally settled with our things after 5 minutes. "Mm definitely that new miraculous episode" I said taking a sip of my fine wine. "Seriously" she half giggles while being half serious and a quarter sarcastically annoyed. "Um yeah??? Miraculous has an update!" I looked her dead in the eye. "Okay!" She giggled.

Tv: in the daytime, I'm Marinette!

"I love this part" I said jumping up. "Miraculous simply the best, up to the test!!!" I dance around the living room while Taylor laughs at the sight of me. "God I'm so crazy about you" Taylor says, looking me in the eyes waiting for my response. "You should make a song about that" i bop her nose.

It's fun uploading and writing at like 1am and shit but idk what to write I'm having a serious case of writers block 😭😭