Kali Uchis 🌙

Song; Kali Uchis - Moonlight ★

"Hey darling" Kali greeted me with a warm smile that dropped once she saw me. "And who's this?" I shoved my phone in her face, showing her latest Instagram close friends story. "You told me you were running errands yet you're with Valeria out of all people" you begin to raise your voice. "Baby let me explain" Kali began but you cut her off. "No absolutely not ! why we're you with my ex girlfriend posing with her and getting all snuggly and shit!" . "Oh my gosh can I explain, please" she starts to whisper. "We're in a hotel keep your voice down love" she whispered-yelled. "Why did you get all dolled up to run errands!" . "For real took the "Looking dolly I think I may go out tonight" part seriously" I exhaled sharply. "Stop over reacting daphne! I ran into Valeria while getting coffee" she started to explain. "You know damn well that's not true, fucking leave" I yelled. "And go where hm? I'm 4 states away from my home daphne god!" She yelled back. "Don't raise your voice at me" I snapped at her. "Fuckinh go to Valeria hoe" I yelled. In a quick motion, Kali had me pinned to the wall while her hand was gently choking me. "Don't call me a hoe" she spat. "Hoe hoe hoe hoe hoe, hoeing around with my ex". "Don't test me daphne please" she applied more pressure to my neck. Gosh she's so hot when she gets aggressive. I start to melt under her grip. "You can't be calling me a hoe when you bend easily under me" she whispered in my ear, seductively. "Hm?" she hummed before giving me a sharp slap on my thighs. I moan and jump a little bit. "You had a lot to say before princess,where did all those petty words go?" She questioned knowing I couldn't say anything. She attached her lips onto mine. First it started out sloppy but soon turned into lustful and hungry make out session. She started to kiss from my lips all the way down my jawline to my neck and below. "Mm" I moaned. "Who's the hoe now?" She asked again, smirking. She knows I like degrading and belittling. "Love when I fucking belittle you, call you names slut" she added as I moon louder. "When I praise you" she stopped kissing my body when she got to my skirts. She looks up at me waiting or consent. I give the nod. "I need words princess". "Please go ahead" I say breathless. "Not enough" she hummed. "Please fuck me mommy until I go insane wanting more" I groaned out. "Good baby you're so pretty" she said while lifting up my skirt seeing the mess in my underwear already. "Oh you're so wet slut, I barley touched you" she whispered as she started to rub my clothed pussy. "Oh you're so perfect princesa" she smiles, locking eye contact as I become a moaning mess. "Oh I know, let's do something that's fun!" Kali said with a pitch of excitement in her voice as she carries me to our shared bedroom. "Rules baby girl, you will read this at least 1 chapter of this book while this vibrator is on you. If you mess up the words the level goes higher" she explained. Seems fun not gonna lie. Knowing Kali, soon enough she'll bend and fuck me. She grabs a pink vibrator from the drawer and starts grinning evilly. "Are you ready" she asked while pushing me from my sitting position to a laying position. "We'll start on level 1, okay?" She smiled, taking off my panties and rubbing lubricant on my clit then giving it a soft kiss. She starts the vibrator at level 1 and I begin reading. Occasionally when I'm reading she'll smoke a cigarette while observing me with love eyes or pump her fingers in me at a fast speed.

Around 30 minutes later, I'm a moaning mess, I've cummed around 3 times already and I'm drooling while Kali is masterbating in infornt on me. "Yes your such a good obedient girl" she moans while I scream her name. "Kali please, come here and eat me alive" i Mosn and she scoots closer to me. She removes the vibatro and replaces it with her tongue and starts eating me out while pumping her fingers in me. "Youre so beautiful you're so innocent in my eyes princesa" she hums while I moan her name. Then she suddenly stops. I groan at the loss of contact but then something oily rams into my pussy at full speed. "YES OH MYNGOD KALI" I scream while she pumps in and out of me at an inhuman speed with her strap on. "You think Valeria makes me moan huh?" She says. "Makes me scream" she adds. "You think Valeria is gonna make me feel this way" she asks again. "No" she said aggressively while I feel a knot in my stomach again. "You're mine and I'm yours princesa, no one makes me fuck you at this inhuman speed". "No one will make you feel this good" she moans. "P-please I'm near" I stutter, tears start rolling down my face. "Cum for me."

"Do you still hate me daphne?" Kali laughs. "Im sorry baby I'll never mean it you know that" I signed as I rode out my high on the strap on. We cuddle as we kisses my cheek. "We'll take a bath later baby".

EW THIS IS THE FIRST SMUT I WROTE AND I LOWKEY HATE IT BUT  POP OFF IG 😍😍