Mikey Madison pt 2 💫

I may make one more chapter about Mikey then move on 😇😇😇

Okay but on a different note, can we just appreciate how ANGELIC KALI UCHIS IS LIKE HER BEAUTY IS SO SURREAL 😭😭

song: melting by kali uchis ★

It's been hours since the Mikey last visited and I'm talking to my home friends on my phone.

I was half way through my explanation when I heard a knock. Camilla, Jenna Ortega's stylist came over an hour or two ago, she might of just forgotten something. Otherwise, I wasn't expecting any company? "Let's call it a night guys, love you all I'll call tomorrow" I said as I heard all the other girls who were participating in the call say good nights and good lucks.

I open the door to not see Camilla but Mikey. "Hi!" I said, fixing my dress and hair, trying to not make it obvious. "Did you forget something, it's pretty late" I smile. "Can I come in?" She asks. "Of Course, my bad" I let her inside. "I'm so sorry to come in just like that, I couldn't visit you any other time" she apologised. "No, no it's fine" i drag her to the couch. I grab us some cookies and left over pizza. "I just wanted to see if you're okay?" She grabs a slice. "If I'm okay????" I looked at her weirdly confused. "You were in such a rush to get me out in the morning" she almost looked upset or disappointed. Now I feel like I was being rude. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything of the sort" I reassure her. "You were already late to arrive on set i felt like i was holding you back" I added. "I'm sorry interpreted it like that" she pulls me for a hug. "Your perfume smells so good by the way!" She compliments me and I feel my cheeks get warm again. "You should probably get going, we can continue this conversation tomorrow you need sleep!"

"Alright" she chuckles. "Thanks Daph" she plants a small soft, friendly kiss on my cheek.