Billie Eilish pt 1💫

song: radio by lana del rey ★

(Third person 😍😍)

"Kay I'll be out back in a few" I told Billie while giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "

"Mm alright baby let me know if you need anything" she flashed a smiled as she quickly scanned your curves in the tight dress. You weren't wearing anything TOO bad. It was a short black dress with heels and a purse that matched. You haven't seen your  Florida friends for YEARS after moving to LA with Billie to purse your acting and her music career. You didn't want them to see you as hoey, underdressed OR overdressed though.

Time Skip !!!

(Daphne's pov 😍😍)

"Daphne I was wondering where the fuck you were do you know what the time is-" Billie cut off her lecture as she saw my condition. My hair was all over the place.My lipstick was fading off and my clothes REEKED of alcohol, beer, wine, vodka, cigarettes. Whatever I could get my hands on during the 5 hour period. My eyes were very much low and red as well. "Daphne" she began in a rough manner. She was obviously very disappointed as she has a big thing against smoking and drinking. "Billie" I hiccup. "You had fun that's for sure" Billie sighed, grabbed my hand and dragging me to the bathroom. "Daphne! I was so scared cause you were taking hours more than expected to come back home and you weren't answering any phones calls!!!" She sternly said with a tint of concern and pure worry in her voice. "And you know how I feel about smoking daph" she looked me in my eyes while wiping off my makeup with makeup wipes. "I'm sorry for worrying you baby" I say groggily. "I called you 20 times!" She sternly reminded you while running the bath. "I know I know I only saw the missed calls when I got in the car!" I try to explain myself. "You're so reckless and childish" she scoffed. "Get inside the bath please"

Pt 2 with smut 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Also apologises for taking a lot of time to update I'm getting lazy and busy asf and I'm trying to be creative  👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Also I'm like re-reading old chapters and I've never cringed so hard before in my life I swear 💀✋