Ariana Grande 💫

Song: Cigarettes After Sex - K.

 "baby" I come home after a long day to see her on the couch watching the new season of Never Have I Ever. "Hi baby" she says back but not meeting eye contact. "Whatcha watchingggg" I ask giggly, putting my keys on the counter. "Never Have I Ever Season 4" she replies but the Tv really intriguing her. "I guess you have a lot of time on your hands since you're on break" I chuckle. "Shush, Ethan just called Devi hot for yelling at him (spoiler)" she shushes me. I gasp in a sarcastic disbelief. "Is the tv really more interesting than me" I fake wipe a tear to get her attention. "No baby, but they're graduating this season I need to see it!" She exclaims with excitement. "Well I wanted to take you for coffee but you're busy so all good!"i smirk as I notice her attention is on me now. "I'll be out with Valeria" my smirk grew wider as she jumped of the couch. "No baby all good! I'll come!" She smiles as she puts her boots on.

Time Skip !!!

"Hey" the Starbucks employee said. "What can I get you" she asks. "Hi I'm Ariana Grande, I'm a singer not a Starbucks drink." Ari laughs as she dramatically steps into the little shop and everyone gasps at her entrance. She just recreated one of her iconic lines on Jimmy's show. It's not that I'm known too. Im dressed to be unrecognised yet Ari is dressed to be recognised. Im in a over sized black hoodie with sunglasses yet Ari is in a dress and long boots. "Ariana can I get a photo!" A teenage fan begs. She agrees to poses for a selfie. I turn back to the cashier "can I just get an ice tea" i smile, waiting awkwardly for Ari to come and order her damn drink. "Sorry, I'll get a peach ice tea too" she said to the cashier as she takes more photos with more fans that keep showing up. "That will be $10" the cashier said. A few minutes later she comes back with our orders. "Um hey can you ask Ariana if I can take a pic with her?" She awkwardly request. I sigh and walked over to Ariana, telling her what I was told by the working teenager.

Time Skip !!!

"Baby I thought we were taking time from the house to be together" I ask her. "We are what do you mean" she takes a sip of her tea. We're on a walk away from the Starbucks, the city lights were too pretty I needed a picture. "I mean I don't know, you're dressed to be recognised yet I haven't been recognised once" I pointed out. "What do you mean?" She asks again with pure confusation in her eyes. I was about to explain my observations until a fan approached us. "Hi Ariana I'm a huge fan of yours!" She squeals. "Can I take a pic" she asks with pleading eyes. "Um yes and thank you" Ariana replies back. "Do you mind taking a pic?" the fan hands me her phone. "Not at all" i sigh and click away. "I'm saying you're spending more time with fans than me" I whisper. "Pardon baby?" she asks for me to repeat. "Let's go home I'm tired"

Hate this but damn I have nothing to post and I haven't been writing for a while! But tysm for 1.7k views 🫶🏻🫧

(I feel like my writing has gotten sloppy so now I'm only updating the book when I feel like writing and I'm not forcing myself to write bc I haven't update the story if that makes sense, xo 🫶🏻)